Gran Turismo Sport | Monday Night Racing Club: every week @ 8PM UK

Nice :)

Suitably inspired (and learning how this vector drawing tool works...) I've gone a bit more, erm, BBC friendly :)

Previews.thumb.png.52aec9793c42e44b1334c3ecc9f1846a.png

Now we just need to have a chat about whether it's "RACE" or "RACING" CLUB :D

1 hour ago, fretnoise said:

Now we just need to have a chat about whether it's "RACE" or "RACING

Hmm good point. Maybe it’s both, maybe it’s neither!!

I always think of it like Fight Club, no real organisation just a load of blokes who turn up on a Monday to fight  race each other, hence the punk/anarchist logo style.

1 hour ago, Junker said:

Hmm good point. Maybe it’s both, maybe it’s neither!!

I always think of it like Fight Club, no real organisation just a load of blokes who turn up on a Monday to fight  race each other, hence the punk/anarchist logo style.

@McSpeed Joe, you need to decide this as the king of Monday Night Race(ing) Club - Racing, Race or both?

20 hours ago, fretnoise said:

Nice :)

Suitably inspired (and learning how this vector drawing tool works...) I've gone a bit more, erm, BBC friendly :)

Previews.thumb.png.52aec9793c42e44b1334c3ecc9f1846a.png

Now we just need to have a chat about whether it's "RACE" or "RACING" CLUB :D

Ooh, I love the one with the colours!!

RACING would have my vote :)

12 hours ago, fretnoise said:

Moot point as I can’t get mine to import into the bloomin’ game anyway. Bah. 

Wait, what? Surely this should be possible? Perhaps @mexos can lend a hand?

Would love to carry this logo in the game :D

11 hours ago, McSpeed said:

Ooh, I love the one with the colours!!

RACING would have my vote :)

Wait, what? Surely this should be possible? Perhaps @mexos can lend a hand?

Would love to carry this logo in the game :D

Fighting Club would be a lame name for a famous book and film.. 

anyway @fretnoisetry running it through svgomg, worked with mine

2 hours ago, AlexM said:

@Junker could you send me a FR? Tag is ‘Spinke’. 

I tried to send you one but I always receive an error, I don’t seem to have that problem with anyone else. 

Tried it off the app, no idea if it sent? I’ll look on my console in the morning 

52 minutes ago, Parappa said:

Whats the plan for tonight? 

Details are sent on the PSN group.... usually at short notice when i dont have enough to buy the car  getting used:P:lol:

6 hours ago, Parappa said:

Whats the plan for tonight? 

Gr.3 at Le Mans

Gr.1 at Kyoto Yamagiwa I

5 hours ago, Ry said:

Details are sent on the PSN group.... usually at short notice when i dont have enough to buy the car  getting used:P:lol:

Surely you have these cars already :)

1 hour ago, McSpeed said:

Gr.3 at Le Mans

Gr.1 at Kyoto Yamagiwa I

Surely you have these cars already :)

I'm not sure I have any gr1 cars :D

20 hours ago, Junker said:

Tried it off the app, no idea if it sent? I’ll look on my console in the morning 

I didn't receieve one, but I've managed to send you a FR today. 

Loved the racing last night.  We had 21 racers on track across the 2 lobbies for the Le Mans race, which is fantastic.  Being 0.2s off the win after 33 minutes of racing is pretty amazing and from the finishing times it looks like there were decent fights going on all through the field. Love it. Congrats on the win @Junker, but you really must stop going past me on the last lap - it's getting old :D.  As it was I fuel saving like someone who pays for their own fuel on the last couple of laps, and still ran out just before the line... curses!

Commiserations to @davadvice1 and @Batmobile for your various pitlane woes - I suspect you were on for the win there, Batmobile?

I'd like to congratulate myself for suggesting Le Mans.

I never fall asleep on the sofa, but I recall Gregg Wallace laying into someones flavour combinations one minute and catching the regional news where they probably didn't use enough sand on a UXB in Exeter the next. A wise decision....:mellow:

5 hours ago, fretnoise said:

Loved the racing last night.  We had 21 racers on track across the 2 lobbies for the Le Mans race, which is fantastic.  Being 0.2s off the win after 33 minutes of racing is pretty amazing and from the finishing times it looks like there were decent fights going on all through the field. Love it. Congrats on the win @Junker, but you really must stop going past me on the last lap - it's getting old :D.  As it was I fuel saving like someone who pays for their own fuel on the last couple of laps, and still ran out just before the line... curses!

Commiserations to @davadvice1 and @Batmobile for your various pitlane woes - I suspect you were on for the win there, Batmobile?

Yeah I properly mugged you into the 2nd to last chicane :eyebrows: I guessed you were fuel saving when I caught up to you, so purposely held off to make you lead on the run back from Mulsanne. 
I’m sure you’ll get your own back soon enough

14 hours ago, Junker said:

Yeah I properly mugged you into the 2nd to last chicane :eyebrows: I guessed you were fuel saving when I caught up to you, so purposely held off to make you lead on the run back from Mulsanne. 
I’m sure you’ll get your own back soon enough

Last 2 laps of The Le Mans race from Monday. Thrilling end to the race https://youtu.be/xsGvParY2oA

On 02/03/2021 at 11:50, fretnoise said:

Top tip, try not to press the PS button on the wheel, when you are about to enter the pit lane :doh: Luckily I managed to turn around and get into the pits, as I thought it was going to keep resetting me back to the track.

Some great racing in the Group 1 cars, trying to keep fighterdj behind me was fun.  He was faster in the  corners, but the Sauber was mighty on the straights.  Made for a good, old versus new battle.

54 minutes ago, Batmobile said:

Top tip, try not to press the PS button on the wheel, when you are about to enter the pit lane :doh: Luckily I managed to turn around and get into the pits, as I thought it was going to keep resetting me back to the track.

Some great racing in the Group 1 cars, trying to keep fighterdj behind me was fun.  He was faster in the  corners, but the Sauber was mighty on the straights.  Made for a good, old versus new battle.

yeah it was excellent loved the close stuff with you, that Sauber was mighty fast in third and forth gear on the straights it did drag me a long so i could keep in touch too. 

still buzzing from the FIA races last night. Team Rllmuk/MNRC all in Jags is a sight to behold. @fretnoise I nicked your screenshot as I’m determined not to boot up GT Sport tonight, and have a night off it.
 Well done everybody, feels like a real team effort with us all swapping tips and tactics

9C81E431-0A7A-4107-B665-C1102BE09014.thumb.jpeg.ebeb8ca4b66966d10cae2313e3e9f340.jpeg