IGNORED

Gran Turismo Sport | Monday Night Racing Club: every week @ 8PM UK

McSpeed

On 08/12/2021 at 16:54, Corranga said:

There is a 3rd one with just the Bio logo too (as I initially couldn't get the vector file small enough to load into GT Sport as there is a 15KB limit).  

For the language naive of us (that's me!) I believe Vakantie Oora is basically "Holiday Resort" so it might not be appropriate to use the logo without the wording?

Nice Job, Chris!!!

On 07/12/2021 at 15:30, McSpeed said:

Pim is working on this, should be getting an update on setting up an online donation portal tomorrow :)

I stressed in chats with him not to make it too complicated, though he's committed to setting up something extra impactful with a bit of PR!

ey Guys, sorry for not being the most active guy around this place 🙂 Most of you must've noticed the charity page is up and running. As already posted in PS app,  Bio facilitated by building a landing page on their site an using their own donation engine (by kentaa - a dutch version of gofundme). Gofundme gets a lot of bad reviews from dutch users, regaring paying and sending bills. I did get some feedback on payment options and bio added a second option next to the dutch-only ideal. I'll ask if paypall is also an option! 

Donation page for the 2nd annual MNRC Christmas charity race and livery competition is update with an easy to use PayPal option.

https://actie.biovakantieoord.nl/project/happy-esports-by-rllmuk-mnrc?locale=en

The racing will be Monday 20/12/21 8pm Uk ( 9pm CET). If you’re not already in the MNRC Party on PlayStation drop me a message so we can add you.

If you don’t want to race you can just do a Xmas livery and show it off. Or you can just donate to a great cause!

1FEE34C9-6049-44A4-859B-5D6797FA4BF5.jpeg

First 3 of the 12 races from last night are up on YouTube.
Thank you to @McSpeed for his impeccable hosting and streaming skills, thank you to @Pimpalicious MZ for arranging this all with the charity. Thank you to @Fretnoise for the ideas for the format.

Thank you to all who took part from off the forum and beyond and thank you to everyone who has donated!

On 21/12/2021 at 09:51, Varnsen said:

absolute classic of a night. everyone in Gr3s meant for consistently close racing throughout! loved it

Punting you for charity was great fun although all it did was cannon you into Jon and he ended up having a massive boost out of T1 Tsukuba 

• 5 weeks later...

Race leaderboard for Daily Race C looks very busy this week. Seems like since just around Xmas this game has got a bit more popular online. 
 Feeling a bit under the weather I’ve tried a bit of the Lewis Hamilton DLC today and got another gold time at Nurburgring GP, and then a diamond time at Dragon Trail Seaside.

I think I can get a diamond at Willow Springs and Interlagos, but not sure about the rest. Can’t get gold at Nordschliefe in the Sauber C9 either - that is the one I really want

Yes, got the gold on Nordschliefe, so that’s all gold and 1 Diamond. Surprised myself with that, and I think I can see a way to a few more seconds to get diamond, just not sure if I’ve got the patience to keep trying. A foot off line and the lap is binned. 

Note to @Varnsen and @Corranga I spent most time doing laps in the McLaren. I swapped back from Audi which I did my best time in to the Porsche, NSX and McLaren. Within 2 laps I was within 0.5 in the Porsche. I then jumped into the NSX and was 0.2 off on my first lap. Went back to the McLaren and even after 10 laps I couldn’t get within 1 second.
TLDR - good luck tonight. 

44 minutes ago, Junker said:

Note to @Varnsen and @Corranga I spent most time doing laps in the McLaren. I swapped back from Audi which I did my best time in to the Porsche, NSX and McLaren. Within 2 laps I was within 0.5 in the Porsche. I then jumped into the NSX and was 0.2 off on my first lap. Went back to the McLaren and even after 10 laps I couldn’t get within 1 second.
TLDR - good luck tonight. 

😂 I didn't even do 1 lap of practice. Glad I didn't now!

Round 3 of our unofficial championship. 
 If anyone else is interested it’s just a bit of fun. Races is always 3x fuel and tyres in a Gr3 DTM style car of your choosing ( that you stick with for the season )

The track is determined by the previous week’s daily race for Gr3 cars so if you do that or just time trial it, you’re not having to practice yet another race, and everyone knows what’s coming up.

8 weeks with 4 scrap results so after 3 weeks it’s definitely not too late!

26 minutes ago, Junker said:

Round 4 from Interlagos. I actively hate the McLaren. I’m really not feeling it…

It's supposed to be a bit of fun in the run up to GT7 - I have no issues (and I'm sure there'd be none generally) if those currently encumbered by the McLaren want to switch to something less joyless.

I wouldn't even insist you move to the Audi :D

1 hour ago, Fretnoise said:

It's supposed to be a bit of fun in the run up to GT7 - I have no issues (and I'm sure there'd be none generally) if those currently encumbered by the McLaren want to switch to something less joyless.

I wouldn't even insist you move to the Audi :D

Quoted for history :lol:

Unlike Junker, I don't dislike the car, it's just so slow munches through tyres, and feels like it needs wrestled almost constantly.

Well, in my hands at least.