Gran Turismo Sport | Monday Night Racing Club: every week @ 8PM UK

McSpeed

8 minutes ago, mexos said:

I think I’m almost there. I’ve got most of the corners sorted now. It’s just putting it all together. I have a feeling this will take a while. No rush, only 1.8 days to go!!!

Oh yes, nail the mountain, fuck up the last corner, fuck up the first corner whole lap a complete waste of time. Most of it is guess work and anticipation of putting the car so close to the wall that you don't cuff it on the way in, or on the exit. It's amazing how late you can brake over the top of the mountain too, before you got to the twisty downhill section.

Just now, kiroquai said:

Ah is this the circuit experience thing? Bathurst took me quite a long time to all-gold (longer than the 'Ring), although by far the longest for me was Willow Springs because uggghhhh.

No, it’s the Lewis DLC. I’m trying to beat his times.

Ahhh shit, so rather than the thing I can do, it's the thing I definitely can't :lol:. Here's a moral-booster for you:

YOU CAN DO IT! TAKE A DEEP BREATHE AN EXHIBIT THE SPIRIT OF A FURIOUS MEERMAN.

Spoiler

Een bonus windmolen!

Lytse_Geast_-_molen_De_Swarte_Prinsch.thumb.jpg.41978e1a7f8a293ec7c279e7fc5f6f32.jpg

4 minutes ago, kiroquai said:

Ahhh shit, so rather than the thing I can do, it's the thing I definitely can't :lol:. Here's a moral-booster for you:

YOU CAN DO IT! TAKE A DEEP BREATHE AN EXHIBIT THE SPIRIT OF A FURIOUS MEERMAN.

Hide contents

Een bonus windmolen!

Lytse_Geast_-_molen_De_Swarte_Prinsch.thumb.jpg.41978e1a7f8a293ec7c279e7fc5f6f32.jpg

Hahah! You definitely can. I recon everyone in the group could do it.

Nice work Mexos. I was watching with interest but the Elden Ring came along and distracted me. 

Monday’s round of the DTM style Gr3 championship. I absolutely forgot I ended up going backwards over the line until I watched it 🙃

• 1 month later...

I bought this because FOMO of the GT7 thread and I'm an idiot that hasn't played a Gran Turismo since 1 on the PS1. I figured £8.99 was less painful than £50 if I'm going to hate it. What advice would you give to someone who's essentially a novice at the GT series?