FTL15 - Football League

Steely

Chelsea (Al) 1 - 1 Hull (Jamin)

Azpiliqueta injured 

no cards

A slog in the rain with Chelsea taking a first half lead against the run of play though a Costa sliding finish. 

Both keepers made some good saves but it was a block by Courtois that led to the Hull equaliser being slotted home by Markovic. 

Cheers for the game mate, as per PM it was a laggy slog in the rain. All the best for this half of the season. 

Midelsborough(steely) 4-2 livepool (sladey)

No injuries

No red cards

good game should have been alot more to steely but some very good last ditch tackles from liverpool kept the score at a respectable level

good luck with the rest

9 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Chelsea (Al) 1 - 1 Hull (Jamin)

Azpiliqueta injured 

no cards 

Good game mate, well played. Was pretty even, a draw certainly a fair result. I always struggle in the rain, have trouble getting the passing game going. I improved a lot with a change of formation after 30mins. Nice video too - loved the ending with my vicious murder attempt of Messi. The mighty Robertson kept him pretty quiet most of the game thankfully!
Also Courtois' best save isn't even on those highlights - that 3 yard tap in I had which he magically somehow blocked. Good luck in yer rest :)

Liverpool 1 - 5 Chelsea

Mane injured

no red cards

Costa used his strength to hold off a defender before beating Mignolet at the near post with a powerful shot to open the scoring. 

Mane intercepted a sloppy goal kick to equalise but Chelsea soon regained the lead with a nice move which started with a Costa backheel and ended with a simple finish by Aguero. 

The forward pairing linked again to make it 3-1, with Aguero again on the scoresheet. 

In in the second half Aguero had a number of shots saved by the Liverpool keeper but thankfully Costa didn't have these issues and completed his hat trick. 

Cheers for the the game mate,definitely the best I've played so far and managed to sort out my shooting with the return of Costa to my attack. 

Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Chelsea

no injuries

no red cards

Chelsea were on the back foot from the start and restricted to attempts from distance and Boro took the lead after a panic at the back between defence and keeper gave Rashford a tap in. 

Messi levelled in the second half after some great close control in the box. 

Neither side could muster many clear cut chances after but Boro finished in the ascendancy. 

I was delighted with the draw in this, cheers for the game mate. 

22 hours ago, Jamin said:

I've had the same with @LadMattFifa too, Mardigan... either he can fall asleep on a whim or he's just bottling playing us Mards :D

Surely not Jamin?! I expected big things from him but he seems to have vanished after losing the first 3 games. All against strong opponents to be fair but would be disappointing if he has indeed bottled it :D

All results and injuries up to date.

@Sladey19 you have quite a few decent players injured and some sponges available so remember you can use them to bring players back before the mid-season window :)

I will struggle to get on again before Thursday but would be good to get some games with guys after BAP if that works?

Derby County(Timmo) 0-2 Crystal Palace(goons) 

Sau injured for Derby, Zaha injured for Palace, no cards.

not the usual sort of game me and Timmo would have, gameplay was very sluggish, passing not very crisp, Ousmane Dembele scored 2 scrappy goals.

Not sure how either injury happened, think there was only 1 free kick in the entire game.

gg Timmo, good luck in the rest mate.

12 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Just noticed the spreadsheet is still showing Diego Costa as injured

Sorry man, missed it at the bottom of the report. Hopefully you have been playing him since that match? I will update now so it shows your sponge getting used.

1 hour ago, MardiganX said:

Sorry man, missed it at the bottom of the report. Hopefully you have been playing him since that match? I will update now so it shows your sponge getting used.

No probs, I've been playing him since then, 4 goals so glad I did sponge him!

Derby County(Timmo) 2-3 Newcastle United (Elliot) 

Injuries: No injuries 

Not the most exciting game, Timmo went 1-0 up early on with a pen and it stayed that way up til half time- The second half started and i was much better grabbing 2 goals with Ritchie and 1 for Gayle which put me 3-1 up and then in the last minute he grabbed a goal with Martial.

Gg mate good luck with your games.

CFTG goons, think possibly the flattest offensively I've seen you play against me, but even so I only just about scraped the win! Best game my record signing (Muriel) has had so far. Gutted about Elmohammedy, my 67 rated reserve RB will be getting some game time! 

3 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Newcastle(Elliot) 3-2 Palace(goons)

no cards or injuries.

ell grabbed the win with a bit of Fifa luck in the 90th minute, he controlled the majority of the game but Remy fluffed a big chance early on that ultimately cost me any points.

gg Ell

Gg mate!

Good luck with the rest of your games