FTL15 - Football League

Steely

Newcastle (Elliot) 5 - 1 Man Utd (MardiganX)

GOALS: Mata

INJURIES: None

RED CARDS: None

Never really in this game with Elliot shutting space down in the midfield like he had an extra 2 players. Couple of very scrappy goals conceded with the ball breaking stupidly in favour of Elliot but a few very nice worked goals in there too. Mata's consolation was really shite but was all I could muster. Forced things toward the end of the 2nd half and overall felt like I was rushing the play so poor game all round.

Well played mate. You were very comfortable and made it difficult for me to mount a fight back. All the best.

TOP SCORER

Aubameyang - 5

Dybala - 3

Zlatan - 2

Pogba - 1

Vidal - 1

Mkhitiryan - 1

Mata - 1

2 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Newcastle (Elliot) 5 - 1 Man Utd (MardiganX)

GOALS: Mata

Never really in this game with Elliot shutting space down in the midfield like he had an extra 2 players. Couple of very scrappy goals conceded with the ball breaking stupidly in favour of Elliot but a few very nice worked goals in there too. Mata's consolation was really shite but was all I could muster. Forced things toward the end of the 2nd half and overall felt like I was rushing the play so poor game all round.

Well played mate. You were very comfortable and made it difficult for me to mount a fight back. All the best.

TOP SCORER

Aubameyang - 5

Dybala - 3

Zlatan - 2

Pogba - 1

Vidal - 1

Mkhitiryan - 1

Mata - 1

GG mate. Good luck with the rest of your games :)

Baz 5-5 sladey 

no cards or injuries 

well fuck me this was eventful I couldn't stop sladey breaking through and mignolet forgot how to save or catch , back and forth all game and tbh sladey should of took all 3 ! 

Well llayed mate 

27 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Baz 5-5 sladey 

no cards or injuries 

well fuck me this was eventful I couldn't stop sladey breaking through and mignolet forgot how to save or catch , back and forth all game and tbh sladey should of took all 3 ! 

Well llayed mate 

Yeah really enjoyable game. Well played good luck with the rest

Liverpool(sladey) 1-2 Jamin(hull)

no injuries 

no red card

really good game of football from jamin with him taking a 2-0 lead through some really well placed passes and jockeying my defenders but coutinho makes it 2-1 and thats how it finished

well played

Results and injuries updated. Still a fair few games needing played so really need the guys who have only played 3 or 4 game to get a move on.

@LadMattFifa if you are not going to continue let us know so we can sort things out. Regular posting from you, then not a peep after you got beat 3 times.

@Steely @Sladey19 @Timmo I can play any time after 4pm today so let me know if any of you are around.

Stoke (LadMatt) 1 - 0 Man Utd (MardiganX)

GOALS: None

This match had the quality of a Sunday League pub relegation play-off. Both teams could hardly string a move together and with a very sluggish connection the Man Utd seemed to be either completely ignoring their instructions or taking far too long to do everything. The worst of it being Aubameyang clean through at 0-0 taking 2 extra touches after he was told to shoot and sending a terrible weak shot straight at Butland. Diouf grabbed the winner for Stoke finishing well after Sokratis went to shut down a player who was posing no threat whatsoever, leaving Diouf an easy run at goal. Pish!

Bit of shitey game LadMatt with player responses very sluggish so hopefully the return leg runs a lot smoother. All the best!

TOP SCORER

Aubameyang - 5

Dybala - 3

Zlatan - 2

Pogba - 1

Vidal - 1

Mkhitiryan - 1

Mata - 1