RPL Wanderers - Season 38

2 hours ago, Fennas3 said:

Good games last night gents. Hopefully get another practice in before Thursday. 

Good work on getting the club sorted. 

@sjvinnie

Could we get everyone on for Wednesday evening? Just so can finalise the line up and run through a few things I would like to try. 

I can get on tonight 

Ok looks as though we can get a few on tonight so will try to make an appearance. 

As for the line up on Thursday am pretty much set on it. Will go through it tomorrow. If we can all get on early Thursday,  for around 9pm this should give us chance to get a few warm up matches with the set up we're going with.

This also gives me chance to change things around  if it doesn't work prior to 10pm. 

Well done last night gents. 

First game we were excellent kept the ball moving an created plenty of chances. We applied good pressure in the right areas to win the ball back quickly and kept to positions. Only downfall was for chances created we missed alot haha. But if we keep doing that will score more. 

Second game we started out well with the same intensity but after we scored we didn't kick on and get that crucial second goal which would have finished it. Credit to United was a more of a even game and got a goal near the end. 

Overall 4 points is a good platform to build on. If we can get most of us on a few nights this week it will help us gel and work on some of the errors from second game. 

Well done last night gents. 

First game we were excellent kept the ball moving an created plenty of chances. We applied good pressure in the right areas to win the ball back quickly and kept to positions. Only downfall was for chances created we missed alot haha. But if we keep doing that will score more. 

Second game we started out well with the same intensity but after we scored we didn't kick on and get that crucial second goal which would have finished it. Credit to United was a more of a even game and got a goal near the end. 

Overall 4 points is a good platform to build on. If we can get most of us on a few nights this week it will help us gel and work on some of the errors from second game. 

Not gonna lie, that shit was pretty heroic.

Sent from my Batcave using my Batphone

@sjvinnie

@Actualbigbloke

@LadMattFifa

@Theholyhogg

@BylliKiani

@mackenie

@ikilledyanan

Everyone good for tonight?

Will be about from 9pm for some practice games. Would be nice if we can build on our last weeks performances. Lets make sure we keep good discipline in the defensive areas with no diving in and hold our shape when not in possession of the ball. In the attacking areas lets make sure we continue to move the ball quick and be clinical with our chances we create.

Otherwise enjoy and make sure the microwave is on!!!!

Well played last night gents. 

First game we kept our shape well and kept them under pressure when not in possession of the ball. Some good goals and a clean sheet, I can't ask for much more than that. 

Second game was much more end to end. Felt we lost our way in periods but managed to keep with city and get a well earned draw. 

Two tough games so overall very happy to take 4 points. Lets try and take this into next week.