RPL Wanderers - Season 38

Right gents. 

Will be on from 9 pm for warm up games. Would like to have at least one with all of us prior to 10pm. 

5 minutes ago, ikilledyanan said:

Sorry about not being on for praccy as i said i'm playing round work, done well to be on every thursday so far, lets smash it this evening lads 8-)

No worries. Just continue as you have been. Just try and jump on for practice when you can. 

38 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Guys can we come to an agreement to not whip more then 100 crosses in a game ?

Ok will keep it to 99 per game just for you haha. On an serious note all the best for tonight. 

Well played last night gents. 

Thought that both games were close and we deserved to split the points on the evening. 

The only negative was that some of there goals could have been prevented. Whether that be with better positioning, moving the ball quicker,  or not diving in. 

Overall though a very positive result against a good side. Lets build on this for next weeks games. 

Would like to get a few practice sessions in this week. Will be about over the weekend for games. 

Well done all who helped with us winning both the Division 1 title and Cup.

Will be on for some practice games this evening. I should make it on from 8.30/9pm. Would be nice to get a few on seen as United now have the @GrahamDunn affect from last week and have hit some form.

Right gents.

Will be on from 9pm for a few warm up games prior to kick off. Can we all aim to be on for at least one game with the whole team. 

As for tonight let's keep the ball moving and build on the positives from last Thursday.

Also is anyone missing for tonight? 

Well last night was a mixed bag to be honest. I thought the first game was a complete wash out. It felt like one of those horrible FIFA matches where no team could get anything going and just scrappy throughout. The only positive was we took the three points and got a clean sheet.

As for the second game. United were very good in that game an dominated the proceedings. I felt from our point of view, we didn't really get out of first gear all night.

Based on those games last night, I want to get a few practices sessions in this week to work on a second formation to give us more flexibility in games. 

Can we make Saturday or Monday evening?? or both maybe.

Still top of the league guys :D

Yer we could really do with some practise with everyone, it's always me fennas and Trev and sometimes vinnie that play together then Thursday comes then we got 4 other players that we don't play with and it's gonna mess us up eventually