IGNORED

Red Letter Media Fan Club

Nespresso

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2020 at 06:55, Monkeyboy said:

Mike’s surprising affection for the film is one of the more touching moments of the year. His liver may be mush but his heart is mushier.

They’re bang on about Gene Wilder too; he’s note perfect as Wonka.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the impression that Mike wants to demonstrate that he's not who Shatner thinks he is on the offchance he checks them out again. But I'm mostly happy that it's just Mike and Rich talking about something they hold in high regard.

I hope they do DS9 next.

I watched Money Plane the other night. It is very bad, cheap and shoddy, it's not even good-bad, it's just "is this a piss-take?" bad.

After watching the RLM video, knowing what the film was like already, I'd say don't bother, the guys cover everything daft about this in detail.

Patreon update:

Recent shoots

Hey everyone! We recently shot a couple of videos. The first is a re:View of the first two Bill and Ted movies. It was a long discussion so we may again split it into two videos but we'll see how it turns out in editing. And we also shot a new Best of the Worst spotlight episode. We filmed the screening section with two cameras this time which we never do. The second camera angle is just a close up of Rich to get his specific reaction, because it's just that kind of movie.

:omg: