rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One & PC Clan Roster

13 minutes ago, luckypierre said:

:D

I'm determined to have a good crack at the new raid as soon as its out. I usually wait until a strat has been figured out and even then like to get comfortable with it with clan mates before venturing into LFG territory. That was a bit of mare with garden. 

Yeah I hear ya, I did CoS and GoS fully with LFG and even a few days after they're out you're expected to 'KWTD or get kicked!!?!?!?!11oone', I just kept going round until I got lucky and managed to blag my way through. Pretty miserable experience though. Hopefully I can get the main mods unlocked in the first week.

On 01/11/2020 at 17:10, tnman said:

I'd put CoS as the hardest raid because with three teams of two, it only takes one weak link to bugger one side and then that's it, you're in recovery mode.

I really hated Crown. It threw too many mechanics at you at once and felt stressful all the time, even when it was going well. 

Putting the feelers out...

Who would be free for a semi-serious crack at the new Deep Stone Crypt raid when it releases next Saturday 21st at 5pm? Recommended light will be 1230, but if I'm honest it would be unlikely we would finish so 1220 is fine. However, we will need a solid 5 hours of free time to give it a good go.

As much as I hate to be that guy I'd like to be in a team with relatively strong DPS potential, so it would be great if you have Izanagi's Burden OR Xenophage OR Whisper of the Worm OR Divinity. You will need to have all Champion mods unlocked for your artifact.

I am willing to teach (if necessary) a run of Garden of Salvation (hello @luckypierre wanna help?) depending on how many interested people there are as it helps to have a sense of player unity before going in.

All runs on Xbox.

Did you guys get much raiding done over the weekend?

What I saw of it looks pretty great actually and the new weapons look unique and definitely going in for.

I got a bit of work to do before I'm raid ready, not had much time (and keep getting distracted by Sekiro), but looking forward to raiding again after 14 months since the last one!!!

16 hours ago, GODZOOKI said:

Completed the new raid a few times now, got the machine gun, scout & shotgun. Also got the exotic ghost and sparrow. Definitely up for another run this week. I’d like to learn other roles 

We managed to finish it last night but would definitely be up for doing it with an alt. Got the ghost, scout and some armour. Is the sparrow a chest drop?

6 minutes ago, luckypierre said:

We had some around that level so it shouldn't be too bad. End might be 1250.

You can just run down the lost sector as normal for lament can't you? You activate the 1280 (or 1250) via a flag at the entrance

Oh really, ha, I never even bothered to look :lol: It was late and I knew it was rotating out anyway.

11 hours ago, luckypierre said:

We managed to finish it last night but would definitely be up for doing it with an alt. Got the ghost, scout and some armour. Is the sparrow a chest drop?

Exotic sparrow you get for completing the triumph by

Spoiler

bringing all the Pikes in the opening section to the final bubble.

Sounds like it could be a right pain in the ass. Probably worth doing before they patch out the glitch/exploit though.

Clan admin finished - members have been booted to avoid the capacity bugs that the PSN clan once suffered from. If you've been booted it's because you haven't logged in for 6 months; feel free to message me again if you want to pick up Beyond Light.

hub2x, SaintStain and FossilWarrior6 I have no idea who you are please message me.