Everybody's Golf (PS4) Clubhouse

smithstock

I'll call it there for this round then, looks like we're not going to get many better scores...

Hat's off to @Theholyhogg for winning the tour with -37, without a single handicap stroke :hat: Thanks to those that took part, it's clear that the Standard Clubs helped to reign in the scores and keep the gap narrow. Only 4 strokes separated the top 5 entrants.

This means that the MUK Masters VI is as follows:

@Theholyhogg v @Spleen

As with previous, if the TOTAL score is tied or the game isn't played by this time next week - @Theholyhogg wins by default due to having a harsher handicap (and for winning the tour).

Please arrange the match amongst yourselves and post the stream here. The MUK tab and settings are now live.

Enjoy! :)

Good stuff folks and great play @Spleen - that was on the impossible pin setting too. You're also the first person to achieve two masters tournament wins, however, this has also had an effect on your handicap which is now 1 | 0!

Thanks to all who took part again, I'll post here to signal the new round beginning on Sunday. Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just taking a litmus test of who's still interested in this before I kick this off again soon. Who's likely to take part, anyone?

@tyler @PeteBrant @Vorgot @Spleen @Theholyhogg @Omizzay @Mr Majestyk @Kelthink @ChewMagma @DC LEMON @Petey @Meatball @glb @spanx @b00dles @unleashedmaniac @BelowNinety @chamberlago @bradigor

I’ve got back into this recently. Especially with the tradition rules multiplayer mode. Makes it much less tedious to play with some peeps.

I’ll look to get into the tournament, where are the rules?

1 hour ago, Petey said:

I’ll look to get into the tournament, where are the rules?

This is the Master Spreadsheet we use with the currently weekly round and restrictions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G4ps4tCPFvct3rj8yASYUvUAASTe-ZQYS2C6CrwANAI/edit?usp=sharing

In the top right is the "guide" link for more general information.