Everybody's Golf (PS4) Clubhouse

smithstock

That was an awesome round. Never thought I'd match those custom clubs, but my approach play this time around was just sooooo damned good. I shocked even myself. 

On the 17th I fucked an easy approach into a bunker, but somehow recovered to not completely screw the round. Was hoping that spanx would take that risky shot on the 18th, could see him weighing it up, then deciding to take the less risky option. 

Well played spanx!

Just now, spanx said:

After I went 3 behind after 4 holes I thought I was done. That was a great match though - NEARLY hit that hole in one too!

@bradigor - your approach play was pretty much impeccable tonight. Well played. 

Yeah, I had to make a decision on control or power. Some of the holes were just too long or me to do much damage, but my short game saw me through. 

Can't wait for the next one. 

I love the added pressure of playing live! I'd never finish 5th in this if we could play multiple rounds to get it right. Fucking delighted with that outcome. 

They call me Brad 'Middle of the Road' Igor!

Just now, bradigor said:

I love the added pressure of playing live! I'd never finish 5th in this if we could play multiple rounds to get it right. Fucking delighted with that outcome. 

They call me Brad 'Middle of the Road' Igor!

Thats what did me I think I'm not used to the pressure and I parred so many holes even got a bogey at the end :lol:

Excellent stuff folks, congrats @Kelthink, just when @DC LEMON thought he had sneaked it...

giphy.gif

Thanks to all that took part and @PeteBrant, pleasure as always. 

I reckon the handicapping is good now though I’m looking to make one major change for next time; which is to accumulate everyone’s scores over four weeks and when determine the top 8 after that - it makes things easier all round.

Any other feedback or suggestions folks? I’ll spend an hour or so tonight updating the documentation ready for Sunday to kick off again with RGA5.

Yep, I echo the above @smithstock - I typically hate online gaming but this is something I can definitely get behind. 

Would also enjoy  joy a more relaxed round or two with people on here - I’m hoping they’ll get the free walking mode working with private rooms some time soon. 

Cheers for the kind words folks!

Apologies I've been dark for a few days - I've been squirreling away making changes. The tournament isn't live yet (I'm still testing) and will launch it on Sunday evening but take a look at the new page for RGA Tour 2.

As ever, criticism and feedback always welcome :)