IGNORED

The Apprentice 2017

Thwomp

I thought they were doing the classic Apprentice edit job where one team are made to look like clowns but end up winning - not so in this case.

That bloke had to go, he was pm on the task and missed every basic mark he needed to hit (like getting to a venue at the right time and even realising it was important to set and know your pricing), the perfect description of him on the follow up show was he seemed like somebody organising a stag do. 

Its sort of old hat but I still find the odd unscripted moments compulsive to watch, especially awful sales spiel like when 4 of the women were screeching at the bar owner at the same time. 

Also who buys this shit - I wouldn't think twice about buying burgers from some stranger hawking it from a cool box (I missed them too as it was filmed outside my office in Canary Wharf), even if they did have a camera crew with them.

It was funny when Karen Brady asked the woman what she meant by suggesting "attractive" women should go to sell to the men :lol: Brady proper hates that sort of thing, rightly so.

Also "im gonna thrown people under the bus, over the bus and then im gonna get on the bus" Sub-UFC trash talk there, awesome.

It was very odd last night. The women’s team seemed like real grownups, whereas the men’s team looked like they were on a sixth form work experience trip.

Even the beards looked stuck on. Old comedy glasses who made it out of the board room must have a shit hot business idea, that’s all I’m saying.

3 hours ago, Thwomp said:

They need to get some older and more intelligent people on. Last night was just a group of lads going "we're gonna smash it bruv. We. Are. Going. To. Smash. It!". 

Fuck off, and stop saying "smash it".

Every time I hear somebody say smash it I think of Richard Keyes and Andy Gray.

Whilst not defending them all by any means the programme sets out to make them look like complete cocks and cockesses - I’m sure if a snide producer kept asking you inane or leading  questions for hours on end there would be quite a tidy montage reel of things that make you look like an idiot.

21 hours ago, Gotters said:

Whilst not defending them all by any means the programme sets out to make them look like complete cocks and cockesses - I’m sure if a snide producer kept asking you inane or leading  questions for hours on end there would be quite a tidy montage reel of things that make you look like an idiot.

It's true - on any given day I'll tell someone at least once that I'm the best, everything I touch turns to profit, and tap my head while saying therein lies a magic money tree.

On 10/5/2017 at 10:28, McFly said:

"im gonna thrown people under the bus, over the bus and then im gonna get on the bus and I'm going to argue with the driver for twenty minutes to get a penny off the normal oyster single journey fare"

Bullshit firing this week <_<

Spoiler

James is a cunt and the PM was clueless. The bloke that put the story board together should have been brought back in instead of Jeff. 

What exactly did Jeff do wrong? They blamed him for the money but he wasn't in charge of that - bit racist too just assume the Asian should be doing the maths  anyway. 

Bullshit firing again this week. 

Spoiler

The PM fucked it completely by changing the name and fucking up the branding/board. 

Harrison fucked it by picking such a mish-mash of ideas in the first place. 

Elliot gets fired for not doing anything despite having written all what needed to be put on their board and constantly trying to get the PM to stop fannying around with the logo. 

Not sure I can be bothered with this anymore. 

Completely wrong, she’ll be in the final. She made and badly handled a mistake, but she was also responsible for getting the top selling retail item, and successfully leading the best sales team of the week, as observed by Claude.

That Elliott should have gone in week one, he was long overdue an exit as it was.