OSSC - Open Source Scan Converter

Rob G

Would anyone here be interested in buying my koryuu? It's a device that converts composite to RGB. Specifically designed for the ossc

It's this:

https://videogameperfection.com/products/koryuu-transcoder/

I dont need anymore as I've got all my composite only consoles RGB modded.

I'll stick it on trading in next few days, thought I'd check here first.

55 quid delivered.

@bplus I am interested although timing isn’t great, shouldn’t be spending on myself with Christmas coming up.

Do you still have the Japanese prongs for the multi-region PSU, and what would it cost to get sent over here (as I’m sure you didn’t have an international sale in mind)?

12 hours ago, Darwock said:

@bplus I am interested although timing isn’t great, shouldn’t be spending on myself with Christmas coming up.

Do you still have the Japanese prongs for the multi-region PSU, and what would it cost to get sent over here (as I’m sure you didn’t have an international sale in mind)?

I'll pm you

On 15/11/2022 at 22:07, bplus said:

Would anyone here be interested in buying my koryuu? It's a device that converts composite to RGB. Specifically designed for the ossc

It's this:

https://videogameperfection.com/products/koryuu-transcoder/

I dont need anymore as I've got all my composite only consoles RGB modded.

I'll stick it on trading in next few days, thought I'd check here first.

55 quid delivered.

Darwock decided not to proceed, so if anyone else is interested let me know :)

• 1 month later...

I got an OSSC today and after some initial confusion im up and running and amazed at how good it is (someone should have said before……)

Currently the only thing plugged in is my other half’s PS2 slim and ove had a bash on Ridge Racer in PS mode and then GT Concept in PS2 mode - having fiddled with the settings around the line doubling and ran into the odd occasion where the TV couldn’t display it (PS2 3x) I think I have a basic understanding of how it works. What I dont have any idea of is what setting is best on a per console basis.- is it a case of just trial and error or is there a guide, ive seen something about profiles so is this something I should be adding?