ONRUSH - A New Breed of Arcade Action

Rushy

5 hours ago, Fatsam said:

Everyone on PS4? Even regular PS4 owners?

That's ace. What resolution does it drop to?

I've no idea as I'm waiting on the open beta myself :) If Rushy says PS4 then I can only assume it would be both.

I can see the beta on the PS4 store but won't let me download it!! I have a day off today! Come on Sony!! 

I was reading the positive impressions this morning from those that have played this early and I was reminded of what happened in the Driveclub thread :lol:

1 hour ago, parrapatheslapper said:

I can see the beta on the PS4 store but won't let me download it!! I have a day off today! Come on Sony!! 

I was reading the positive impressions this morning from those that have played this early and I was reminded of what happened in the Driveclub thread :lol:

2PM (14:00) BST.

Bother! I went to pre-order and was hit with what version, for some daft reason I thought it was PS4 exclusive so it was a done deal for my Pro. Now it's, what about the X?, wait and see. Not too bothered about online so as Digitalfoundry would say "it's about the performance". Will be greedy and download the Beta on both and see for myself.