Ghost of Tsushima - New Sucker Punch IP

Fargo

On 12/04/2022 at 21:14, Len said:

I need to do the very same thing (started on ps5 after finishing TLOU2 and it just felt so clunky after that so stopped to come back later) at some point.

And finally, finally, I did!! 

Been playing this all week and, well, it's a funny one. I can totally appreciate the absolute beauty of it all, properly stop and stare at times. And I'm really enjoying the combat. But after Act 1 and then I began to feel it and now mid way through Act 2, well, it's a bit repetitive/boring isn't it? I'm really struggling to muster up the will to finish it if I'm honest. Literally A to b or fetch quests the whole way through.

Please tell me there isn't an Act 3 (there surely is)? ;)

6 minutes ago, Len said:

Been playing this all week and, well, it's a funny one. I can totally appreciate the absolute beauty of it all, properly stop and stare at times. And I'm really enjoying the combat. But after Act 1 and then I began to feel it and now mid way through Act 2, well, it's a bit repetitive/boring isn't it? I'm really struggling to muster up the will to finish it if I'm honest. Literally A to b or fetch quests the whole way through.

Yep. Hopefully the sequel improves on variety and challenge a lot.

1 hour ago, Len said:

Yes and it does feel a bit repetitive after a bit. I enjoyed the game but did feel at times that it outstayed it's welcome. Glad I finished it though... Overall a great experience.

And done, thank god!

That really began to outstay its welcome by the end. Came very close to jacking it in a couple of times but stayed to the end.

Still adore the world, music, combat and even some of the characters. But oh my god, what a boring by the numbers actual game once it reveals itself. The former things save it. Definitely no dlc for me thanks (got it with the ps5 upgrade) and hoping for a much improved outing game mechanics wise next time.

Great but hugely flawed, imo.