Best zelda ever?

kamrantaz

Remake Link to the past with the space world zelda engine. Tweak the dungeons to make them work better with 3D. But not make them piss easy bull shite like TWW.

Perfect.

Oh yeah and they shouldnt let miyamoto anywhere near it and redo the music by the japanese philharmonic concert :blink:

A darker sequel to Wind Waker with twice as many dungeons and the difficulty ratcheted up to Majora's Mask levels (or at least Ocarina of Time level). Set in a Mountain range, with snowboarding as the means of fast transport (OK I may have gone over the top there), but I think having the game set in mountains would be a cool idea.

You want to play LTTP in 3D?

May I lead you to the direction of OOT?

Cough, anyhow. I've been playing them all recently due to the lovely CE disc, WW on the side and LTTP in hand.

What the original Zelda does that makes it seem so pure and great is that you can do several of the dugeons without the need of items in the previous dungeon. And the way most of the dungeons are hidden, making the search much more involving.

And the enemies need to be balenced, like the first Zelda is. Infact, I looked at a faq ( couldn't find the 2nd dungeon ) and it says you can get 6 hearts and a better sword before even entering the first dungeon.

Now thats freedom, man. Which WW tried to do.

Dungeon-wise OOT is best of course. Genius every single one. And in total its 10 ( 3 stones, 6 sages, 1 ganon, plus mini-dungeons like the ice cavern ).

Of course nothing beats OOT the first time people played it when it was released, heavenly joy or something all the way. But is there really anything Nintendo can do besides making the game world even bigger to improve Zelda and its other franchises in such a way to shock again?

( NEG )

A darker sequel to Wind Waker with twice as many dungeons and the difficulty ratcheted up to Majora's Mask levels (or at least Ocarina of Time level). Set in a Mountain range, with snowboarding as the means of fast transport (OK I may have gone over the top there), but I think having the game set in mountains would be a cool idea.

Yes, it's gotta be Majora's atmosphere and general creepyness crossed with Wind Waker graphics in a dark/disturbing styleeie, plus more dungeons and a boat to sail and a horse to ride...and...and....it better be ace!

Jabu Jabu's Belly was shit though.

I'm stuck at that exact point in the game. I'm just suspecting that Miyamoto is the greatest games designer of all time, and then, BAM! Wobbly crap flesh tunnels.

System Shock, Metroid Prime, LoZ:OoT. Is there no game that can't be spoiled by annoying fleshy tunnels?

I'm stuck at that exact point in the game. I'm just suspecting that Miyamoto is the greatest games designer of all time, and then, BAM! Wobbly crap flesh tunnels.

System Shock, Metroid Prime, LoZ:OoT. Is there no game that can't be spoiled by annoying fleshy tunnels?

Have you ever played Kingdom Hearts?

Now that was how to do an exceptionally bad set of fleshy tunnels.

.::: Metroid Prime had fleshy tunnels?

Or does this imply it IS possible to get Samus out of her suit? <_<

.::: Metroid Prime had fleshy tunnels?

Or does this imply it IS possible to get Samus out of her suit? <_<

Alex W. knows he would, kids! :angry:

I meant the bit at the end, on the way to Rrime, with the annoying boney fleshy platform section and equally irksome Fission Metroids.

One of the staff from System Shock 2 worked on Prime. I guess we know what he designed on both.

EDIT- that reminds me, never, ever do a Google image search for "Samus". EVER.

Edited by Alex W.

The best one so far IMO is Majora's Mask.

The combination of OoT's play mechanics with the brilliant Mask transformations and Groundhog day looping create a rich and varied gameworld you can happily lose yourself in and actually care about saving.

What I would like to see? Hmm. Since we've been on land and sea, the only place left is air. Skies of Arcadia Zelda-style anyone?

Oh, and finish it this time please. I want all my dungeons even if i have to wait a bit longer for them.

Jabu Jabu's belly is the nail in the substantially built coffin which declares OoT the sucker of ALttP's balls.

Having just trudged my way through the Shadow Temple, I only have one response to that statement:

Hi-Five.jpg

Jabu Jabu's belly is the nail in the substantially built coffin which declares OoT the sucker of ALttP's balls.

shaddup hippy.

Replaying Majora's Mask at the mo, truly wonderful, although it has to be said, being rushed - and no, it's not a difficult game, I'm just talking about the pressure of time - does take away some of the immersion for me.

OOT wins every time for me. Then Link's Awakening, then Majora's Mask.