Bayonetta 3 - Announced for Switch

HarMGM

18 minutes ago, SMD said:

jfc nintendo are fucking gobshites, first the xenoblade 3 ce and now bayonetta 1, you absolute cunts

It’s still in stock and not due for release until February. They probably haven’t started manufacture yet.

35 minutes ago, Strafe said:

It’s still in stock and not due for release until February. They probably haven’t started manufacture yet.

i don't understand, this tweet says it went on sale and is now sold out on the website, what have i missed?

2 hours ago, ryodi said:

In case anyone here wants a physical copy of the first game

59 minutes ago, SMD said:

jfc nintendo are fucking gobshites, first the xenoblade 3 ce and now bayonetta 1, you absolute cunts

The physical copy of Bayonetta 1 is freely available on Amazon Japan, £31 inc tax + shipping, as an alternative if you need the physical version. 

1 minute ago, geldra said:

The physical copy of Bayonetta 1 is freely available on Amazon Japan, £31 inc tax + shipping, as an alternative if you need the physical version. 

I wanted the PAL version but I might just have to, thanks

20 minutes ago, SMD said:

i don't understand, this tweet says it went on sale and is now sold out on the website, what have i missed?

I think I must have not noticed that there was a digital and physical version and thought it was still in stock, sorry 🤦‍♂️ 

33 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I think I must have not noticed that there was a digital and physical version and thought it was still in stock, sorry 🤦‍♂️ 

Yeah, if you read the replies to that tweet, it sold out in about 8 mins and the site crashed for quite a few people when trying to make a purchase. I missed out too, unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Talvalin said:

Is this going to be exclusive forever like Bayonetta 2? I would much rather play this on the Bone but that looks unlikely. :(

Your best bet to play on better hardware would be getting a Steam Deck and emulate it. Otherwise, you're stuck with the fact Nintendo funded development and is taking on publishing duties with this one.

I still haven't played 2! Should really get that completed before buying this new one. Gaaaaah, though, it means getting the Wii U out from whichever dark hole I've put it in. I bought the double pack and LOVED the first game, but it was too soon to play the second immediately afterwards because going back to the beginning in terms of challenge and skills felt wrong. However, I never actually got around to playing it!