Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - May 2018

For which platform will you buy this collection?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Humpf.

They should have included Hyper SFII - then they could have binned all the other versions.

Also they should have included Ultra SFII.  Why didn't they put this in?

They really should have included Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - as in all the alternate versions of SFA2 and Hyper SFA.  In fact, is the versions of Alpha literally the arcade versions - no Zero 2 Alpha/Alpha 2 Gold or Alpha 3 Upper/MAX?

I'm probably being picky... but if they're doing a compilation, they really should stick all the alternates of all the games in there.... or do they expect me to fish out my PlayStation/PS2/PS3/GBA out again?!

I'm pretty glad I held off on buying USFII. Looks like this'll be a bit cheaper and offer up way more value.

SFII is still such a great game. Showed the SNES Mini to my brother a few months ago and booted up SFII Turbo. Bastard was beating me up like he did every saturday moring when we played the game as kids back in the 90's.

1 hour ago, VN1X said:

Added a poll so I can gauge where the majority of the SF gods will congregate so I can avoid them. :P

Leaning towards Switch atm. @scottcr are you bad at SF? We can be bad together! 

Do you hate PC? Serious question. Otherwise, why not include PC in the poll? Is it not a real platform to you? 

Spoiler

;)

No Steam option? I'll probably do something roundabout and stupid like buy the physical PS4 version then sell it and go digital once it's clear which platform is the most active in Europe. That often seems to be Steam, for some reason.

Edit: What he said! Plus some other really boring ponderings of my own.

6 hours ago, gravity0 said:

I'm so in. @TheShend, see you at the 3rd Strike lobby! It's been a while. :D

Well look at this handsome bastard crawling out the woodwork.

Tiger Uppercut lobby assemble!

I'll be triple dipping f't collection like.

Currently the discussion seems to be around whether it'll be CPSIII speed exactly or like every other port/emulation.

CPSIII speed, please!

Be warned, mate: I've been honing my skills on the arcades of downtown Tokyo for the past eight years.*

Spoiler

* Can count the number of times I've visited an arcade since we moved here with the fingers on one hand, so you'll most likely kick my scrawny ass.

BE WARNED.

Yeees, I am very much looking forward to playing the Alpha games again. Alpha Anthology was brilliant. Shame it's not quite so complete.

Also they definitely need to make some kind of Ultra Street Fighter 3 where they basically bring back the 2nd Impact stages into 3rd Strike.

8 minutes ago, palaver said:

Yeees, I am very much looking forward to playing the Alpha games again. Alpha Anthology was brilliant. Shame it's not quite so complete.

Also they definitely need to make some kind of Ultra Street Fighter 3 where they basically bring back the 2nd Impact stages into 3rd Strike.

this! the stages on vanilla III and Double impact are just amazing.