Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

I downloaded Wilmot’s Warehouse last night following a recommendation from a friend: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Wilmot-s-Warehouse-1625534.html

It’s great! I’d describe it as a relaxing puzzle game - you have to organise stock in a warehouse, then fulfil orders which is a test how well you’ve organised stuff. 

Shame it’s out this week given all the other stuff coming out the same time!

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Both GRID Autosport and Puzzle Quest are available now. Was expecting a 1400 GMT release.

Been playing GRID quite a bit today after my holiday flight was cancelled.

It’s by far the best racer I’ve played on the switch (and I’ve wasted money on plenty). The lack of analog is an issue but you can adapt OK and it seems to have plenty to keep me busy. The rewind feature is handy and the amount of options is great. Particularly the option to change for graphic quality/frame rate/battery life.

It lacks any real charm though but it will help once they add multiplayer.

22 minutes ago, Cyhwuhx said:

Which has a free trial month.

And supports PS4/Xbox BT controllers.

I know. Mobile games though innit. (I also have a Mac, don't play Mac games, I have an Apple TV, but it's too old).

2 hours ago, g wings said:

Been playing GRID quite a bit today after my holiday flight was cancelled.

It’s by far the best racer I’ve played on the switch (and I’ve wasted money on plenty). The lack of analog is an issue but you can adapt OK and it seems to have plenty to keep me busy. The rewind feature is handy and the amount of options is great. Particularly the option to change for graphic quality/frame rate/battery life.

It lacks any real charm though but it will help once they add multiplayer.

Had a quick go of a single race and it feels decent. Will take a while to get used to the Switch controls for a racing game, but yeah, good initial impressions. 

Edit: Also, I think I'lol just keep the standard version and save 2-3gb of space. The side by side here doesn't seem that much improved (I am struggling to see any difference) that it will worry me, especially in handheld. 

Sayonara Wild Hearts is such a lovely and unique thing. Getting gold rank on level 5 is an amazing experience.

Some of the levels are a bit naff, but they seem to be the shorter ones? Like they knew they weren't very good.

It plays like a minigame collection where each level has more minigames inside it, and it's fantastic in a dark room with the sound nice and loud.

Definitely worth £11, though this month is insane on Switch...