IGNORED

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Gotters

5 minutes ago, Horribleman said:

I gave it a good chance but found it ultimately boring and annoying.

Yeah, I felt the same way, although thankfully I didn't actually buy it. Some people lauded it as the best Metroidvania in years. Couldn't see it myself!

12 hours ago, bradigor said:

Been gifted £30 in credit. So have a choice to make. 

1. Alien: Isolation
2. Big Pharma + A Cheap Indie

3. The Touryst + Shovel Knight: King of Cards + Something else. 

Really undecided.

Alien Isolation, it’s a must. 

45 minutes ago, 11 Herbs 'n' Spices said:

Does it have an audio language option?

It looks like great fun but I think I was spoiled by watching the Japanese trailer before the English one. The translated version seems to be lacking in the OTT voices so would love to play it with the Japanese audio:

There's no VO, just babbling noises AFAIK. I'll check later.

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

It's also available for £5 on PS4/XB1, though. I'm not sure what @bradigor's situation is, but if he has either console it's a a big difference.

Yea it’s frequently on sale on the other formats. But as someone else said, the toilet is the best place to play so the Switch version will actually save you money in browned underwear. 

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

Oh come on @Flub, you know I have this on more than one platform (including Switch) already!

I know. It was more to remind everyone else that the game exists :)

Couldn't you buy it again on a second profile?

On 30/11/2019 at 12:59, Jamie John said:

I'm inviting a negging by saying so, but I beat Gascoigne first time. True story! Don't ask me how.

Rom was this game's O&S for me, the fucker. Him and OoK, who I only managed to beat through a glitch on my nth attempt.

I never made it past Rom. Came so close - within a hit of it, but it drove me crazy. 

Qubic are doing a lovely promotion in the lead up to Xmas and are giving away 10 free games if you own one of theirs! You can find details here-

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-switch-10-free-games-over-xmas-at-nintendo-eshop-3360304

Has anyone played any of these games? I own Rekt, which is great, but I'll certainly take a punt on the others.

37 minutes ago, Andy_Why said:

Qubic are doing a lovely promotion in the lead up to Xmas and are giving away 10 free games if you own one of theirs! You can find details here-

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-switch-10-free-games-over-xmas-at-nintendo-eshop-3360304

Has anyone played any of these games? I own Rekt, which is great, but I'll certainly take a punt on the others.

You can download colouring book for free, which makes you eligible for the other games.