Jump to content

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)


Recommended Posts

I feel a lot more comfortable spending £18 on Invisible Inc again having realised this is the eShop update that’s just added Burnout for £50 and two compilations of Darius for £70 or £80 total. Christ. 
 

Anyway Resident Evil 4 is now permanently reduced to £15.99 too from now so hopefully that ensnares some people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Positive on Steam, 58% on Metacritic. I have vague recollection of the reviewer getting snotty because it took the piss out of football, but that could be hearsay. He definitely didn't enjoy the joke of it, so you milage may vary, as they say. Saying that, it's £3. I guarantee at some point you've paid more for less.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jamie John said:

Guess how much Burnout Paradise Remastered is!

 

  Hide contents

£44.99

 

:lol:

 

Fuck sake.

 

It's EA. The game will bomb and they'll say there's no market for their games on Nintendo consoles. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, I keep ummimg and ahhing about buying Burnout Paradise Remastered on the xbox one for a fiver every time it's in the sales because I have the 360 version. 

 

44 pounds and 99 pence though. 

 

My flabber is gasted. 

  • Empathy 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Nobody's that stupid, surely? Nobody with an ounce of common sense is going to buy a 2 year old remaster of a 12 year old game at that price.

 

You’d have to be nuts!!!

 

Anyone bought Namco Classic Collection vol 1 yet?  I need to know whether I should quadruple dip (360, iPhone, 3DS I think) on the demaster of the 13 year old remaster of Pacman (CE)....

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want to like Behold The Kickmen but I'm really not sure that taking all the fun elements out of a game and making you grind to get them as rewards is a good idea. Fucking hell it is awful at the start, an absolutely joyless experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Nobody's that stupid, surely? Nobody with an ounce of common sense is going to buy a 2 year old remaster of a 12 year old game at that price.

 

I really want it. I am hoping it gets huge discounts sooner rather than later. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DukeOfEarlsfield said:

I really want to like Behold The Kickmen but I'm really not sure that taking all the fun elements out of a game and making you grind to get them as rewards is a good idea. Fucking hell it is awful at the start, an absolutely joyless experience.


Especially because the training tells you all about all of it! To then have that taken away in the main game is silly. 
 

I know there’s the ‘ultimate’ mode but the description talked about cheats being enabled and made it sound like it wasn’t the ideal way to start out. 
 

It’s quite charming though, and with points I got it for 61p! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Popo said:

A quick google says PC Gamer gave it 26%, is it good or not? I’ve got £3 Burning a hole in my pocket. 


PC Gamer are clearly fun hating humourless bellends.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geldra said:

 

You’d have to be nuts!!!

 

Anyone bought Namco Classic Collection vol 1 yet?  I need to know whether I should quadruple dip (360, iPhone, 3DS I think) on the demaster of the 13 year old remaster of Pacman (CE)....


I was going to but they’re all NES games not the arcade versions :(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jolly said:

Haha, I came in here to ask the exact same thing ^_^

 

Few vids surfacing now. Looks pretty sweet. Hoped it would have online leaderboards but they look like they’re just local. 

 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Burnout Paradise is out

 

for FORTY FIVE POUNDS!

 

EA Baba and the forty five thieves, more like

It really is an astonishing price to try to get away with. It's like some twats from The Apprentice trying to charge £8 for a doughnut with a custard cream wedged on top. Outrageous. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up The Coma 2, a Korean horror/adventure game sort of thing that seems quite good so far and has good reviews. Although the most disturbing thing so far is that school kids in South Korea are in school until 10pm, fuck sake. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Stoppy2000 said:

It really is an astonishing price to try to get away with. It's like some twats from The Apprentice trying to charge £8 for a doughnut with a custard cream wedged on top. Outrageous. 

 

Its such a shame too. It is getting good reviews and I'd have been day one digital for £20. £45 though! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, McCoy said:

 

Its such a shame too. It is getting good reviews and I'd have been day one digital for £20. £45 though! 

Yep £20 would've been my biting point. It's a nostalgic game for me as it's one of the first games I ever let my son play. 

Instead I've ordered the 51 Worldwide Games.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

£20 is the price I would have REALLY considered burnout at. As I never had it before and always remember it being cheered as a game that was constantly supported throughout its life. But £45? GERROUTTAHERE.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.