Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

3 hours ago, the_debaser said:

Weird that they haven’t just released it like the last few, instead giving people a days notice. 

Might be something massive. 

Likely stuff that is linked to a PS5 release date and Sony still needs to get their finger out.

Didn't we have rumors of a Ninja Gaiden port recently as well - that'd be another candidate.

And the terrible Prince of Persia reboot that Ubisoft have been all coy about on Switch - that's bound to be there, as we've seen it and we don't want it :lol:

Guys, I'm looking for a suggestion- I want to play something story based on Switch with my friend in Japan. We are both big Marvel fans, so want to play Ultimate Alliance eventually, but it's still pretty damn expensive in Japan. Do you have any suggestions for other things we could try? Preferably something we can get a bit cheaper/on sale.

We've been looking at the Resident Evil games, but I've played through 5 already and I'm reliably informed that the 6th is dogshit.

Thanks!

If you liked RE5 then 6 is actually pretty similar but with all the batshit craziness turned up to 11. It’s insane but I actually really liked it. 

Resident Evil Revelations 2 offers a slightly more grounded, but still fun, co-op experience. 

On 16/09/2020 at 13:05, rgraves said:

I honestly think something like MH would get it's own direct, rather than sharing with anything else in a short 'partner showcase' like this. I would love to be wrong mind.

I was right and wrong - it's in this one AND getting it's own mini direct right after.

3 hours ago, mdn2 said:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is out today on Switch. 

Cant decide if I’m patient enough to buy now or wait to play on GPU on a shiny new Series X in a few months...