Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Gotters

3 hours ago, Yasawas said:

Huge sale on now. Can I have a reaction quote from anyone who bought Horace at launch less than two months ago now it’s down to a pound? I would be displeased I imagine. 

I got loads of fun out of it so not disappointed.

The Next Penelope is free at the moment.

7 hours ago, Jamie John said:

Kentucky Route Zero is on sale and it's been on my list for a while. Can anyone comment on its performance and loading times on Switch compared with the PC version? I've got The Walking Dead games on Switch and they run like a dog's dinner, so hopefully this game isn't the same.

I picked KRZ up last time it was on sale on the eShop and I've been playing through it recently.

I can't compare it to the PC version so maybe I have low standards but it runs excellently! I don't think I've seen a loading screen or any lag/slowdown. 

4 minutes ago, teddymeow said:

Seconded.

I've a soft spot for 5 but more because it reminds me of a holiday to Japan when it launched and I bought it in Akihabara surrounded by loads of maids and otaku.

#SimplerTimes

I like 5 too, it goes off the rails a bit after a while but it’s pretty fun. I played the demo and got a real kick out of it running on a handheld even though it’s however many years old. 

Wilmot’s Warehouse is finally on sale, 40% off. Part of me thinks I should avoid it as it’s almost literally a busman’s holiday for me. But on the other hand I’ll get to do my job without stupid fucking idiot staff fucking everything up by not being able to do basic fucking tasks properly or just even fucking read number correctly. At the moment, that seem’s like heaven.

Yes I’ve had a long, long day.

2 hours ago, deKay said:

Kamiko £1.79

Snog. 

39 minutes ago, deKay said:

LAIR OF THE CLOCKWORK GOD.

Marry. 

2 hours ago, deKay said:

Behold the Kickmen £1.34

Avoid. 

(Actually I've never played LotCG, I just needed 3 quotes to do the joke, thanks for being a good sport deKay)

5 hours ago, ZOK said:

Anyone got Call of Cthulhu on Switch? That’s down from £35 to £12.49...

I've got it. It’s worth £12.49 of anyone’s money, but do be warned the Switch version is presented in Supervaselinevision.

2 hours ago, teddymeow said:

Seconded.

I've a soft spot for 5 but more because it reminds me of a holiday to Japan when it launched and I bought it in Akihabara surrounded by loads of maids and otaku.

#SimplerTimes

Am I gonna have to bloody well buy 4 again?  

Well?   AM I????

1 hour ago, Popo said:

Snog. 

Marry. 

Avoid. 

(Actually I've never played LotCG, I just needed 3 quotes to do the joke, thanks for being a good sport deKay)

Given your marry and avoid are by the same bloke I imagine he'd forgive you at least.