Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

5 minutes ago, sandman said:

A pretty tired list by the looks of it - pretty much everything has been discounted before.

cheer up mate you can get meat boy for a fiver! And Gris! For a fiver! And Katamari for a fiver too! Fifteen quid for those beauties!

Loads of stuff on my wishlist, Darkest Dungeon Ancestral Edition for 15 quid, Paradise Killer for 10 and change. Plus Swindle is on for 3 not days at 3.74 and Going Under for a 10.71 but I've got a feeling that'll hit game Pass at some point

I still haven’t got around to playing the last round of games I bought cheap, and there’s at least 3 or 4 games on my wish list on sale now. 

Let’s see how pished I get this weekend. 

I've got The Swindle and Steam World Heist on PS4 but it's in the loft and I don't spend much time in that room, so I'm uhming and ahing about them for less than 4 quid each on Switch. I don't need both. I also can't afford Tangle Tower and Paradise Killer so that's a bit of a dilemma too. Course it's not like I have to play any of them anyway...

16 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I've got The Swindle and Steam World Heist on PS4 but it's in the loft and I don't spend much time in that room, so I'm uhming and ahing about them for less than 4 quid each on Switch. I don't need both. I also can't afford Tangle Tower and Paradise Killer so that's a bit of a dilemma too. Course it's not like I have to play any of them anyway...

You should totally get both Tangle Tower and Paradise Killer. Both are great and weird in equal measure.

10 hours ago, drmick said:

How hard is Huntdown?

A little but not very. There are moderately challenging bosses, but they have predictable patterns that don't take long to learn. Checkpoints are pretty frequent in the levels as well. And there's an easy mode.