Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Gotters

I see the NGPC Metal Slug games are out in a double pack now, was that announced? I saw them earlier and got all excited thinking it was that Metal Slug Tactics game at first but they’re well worth getting if you don’t have them. Cut down from the arcade ones naturally but with the welcome advantage of being made to be a fun and fulfilling product first rather than a coin-muncher. 

Asking on here because I'm figuring that people in this thread are often using the e-shop, can someone please give me some advice as to how the flip I get the two point authentication thingy to work when wanting to log into the e-shop on a desktop?

I've got the app on my phone and as soon as I launch it I get given a code but every time I try it I get told the verification code is wrong. I have googled it and a load of people seem to have the same issue and say that going into the app's settings and  syncing the time correction for the codes works but.........I can't find that anywhere in the app's settings?!?! 

Also can someone refresh my memory as to the site that handily lists the games that are on sale complete with metacritic scores / multi region pricing. I've got UK and US accounts / credit on my Switch and was wanting to have an evening of new game greatness on it having not picked it up in likely 6-8 months :).

On 15/09/2021 at 10:16, Paulando said:

Looks utterly bonkers! Love it. Think I’ll wait for a sale though.

Isn’t that the exact reason why arcade racers don’t get made anymore? If even the fans of the genre don’t think it’s worth purchasing until it’s cheap. 

Looks like a banger. Will have to purchase it soon, been too long since we’ve had a good arcade racer. 

33 minutes ago, Oh Danny Boy said:

Isn’t that the exact reason why arcade racers don’t get made anymore? If even the fans of the genre don’t think it’s worth purchasing until it’s cheap. 

Possibly. I just won’t play it enough to justify £35 or whatever. It’ll be a game I dip in and out of for 10 minutes at a time.

13 hours ago, Paulando said:

Possibly. I just won’t play it enough to justify £35 or whatever. It’ll be a game I dip in and out of for 10 minutes at a time.

Thats the whole point. Quick blast gaming. Games shouldn’t have to be epic cinematic experiences to be worth while.