IGNORED

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Gotters

I'm having two issues with Tempest that I don't know if they were present in the original. First the left and right movement has so much inertia that I find it impossible to stop accurately on a single flower stem to blast it down. Also the mid level pass through the gates transition have all four direction inputs inverted which makes that part unplayable for me.

It does look stunning on the OLED switch though.

Happy with tempest now. They forgot to mention in the controls and tutorials that ZL is brake and super useful. Also at some point my brain flipped and can handle the between level controls

I’ve just had some sort of purchase mania (by my standards anyway) and bought The Gardens Between and the Lego Harry Potter collection. 

Started a new save of Breath if the Wild too on the OLED - oh my it looks good. 

I pretty much dismissed the OLED model as a pointless upgrade, but after getting on Thursday so I could donate my launch model Switch to my grandchildren, I’m  wowed. I didn’t realise how much better that screen would be, and how much things would pop.

13 hours ago, Stejay said:

I pretty much dismissed the OLED model as a pointless upgrade, but after getting on Thursday so I could donate my launch model Switch to my grandchildren, I’m  wowed. I didn’t realise how much better that screen would be, and how much things would pop.

I will be honest, I had the OG switch (still have in fact) and had stopped using it. I then found I had enough CEX credit to pick one up so I ordered one from their online store and it turned up absolutely mint. Genuinely, I've started playing it more than I ever have just due to how good things look on the screen (triangle strategy at the moment) it is brilliant and I've coupled it with the horipad thing and It's become my main console again despite having the PS5 and Series S sat on the shelf.

Would highly recommend.

I just wish Nintendo would sort the store out, it's so slow and so full of shite it's become such a chore to muddle my way through it.These day's I mostly stick to cdkeys or buying physical because of it.

I’m well overdue upgrading my SD card. What are the best deals for 256gb and above? I currently have a 128gb and I reckon it’d take a 256gb just to hold my entire library without needing to switch cards.

4 minutes ago, Dig Dug said:

I’m well overdue upgrading my SD card. What are the best deals for 256gb and above? I currently have a 128gb and I reckon it’d take a 256gb just to hold my entire library without needing to switch cards.

Prices are creeping up at the moment, but this:

https://www.mymemory.co.uk/kingston-256gb-canvas-select-plus-micro-sd-card-sdxc-sd-adapter-100mb-s.html

I have a game on my wishlist which is showing this:

2022-03-30_15-31-26_chrome.png.2c970c7f63a2df698f7798baf998e70e.png

But I don't remember what game it was. Is there a website that shows games that get removed from the eShop?

2 minutes ago, deerokus said:

maybe an old version of fifa or something

I very much doubt I’d put that on my wish list!

Talking about wishlists. How do they work? I selected the star for half a dozen games on the eShop (which I assume is the wishlist option) and then assumed I’d get an email when the game went on sale? One of the games on my wishlist is now on sale, but I received no notification whatsoever.

11 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

Talking about wishlists. How do they work? I selected the star for half a dozen games on the eShop (which I assume is the wishlist option) and then assumed I’d get an email when the game went on sale? One of the games on my wishlist is now on sale, but I received no notification whatsoever.

I've had emails, but most of the time I don't.

5 hours ago, deKay said:

I have a game on my wishlist which is showing this:

2022-03-30_15-31-26_chrome.png.2c970c7f63a2df698f7798baf998e70e.png

But I don't remember what game it was. Is there a website that shows games that get removed from the eShop?

Same here, was probably the same game, no idea what it was though annoyingly. Noticed it a couple of weeks ago

1 hour ago, gossi the dog said:

I use the site psprices along with my wish lists, I add all games on there and get emails galore