rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Boy, do I feel silly for buying all those (indie) mil-sims this year. I can't see myself playing any other multiplayer shooter for the remainder of this game's shelf life. Perhaps the odd Quake here and there but fucking hell... I want to play this every waking moment lol. 

• Upvote 1

Just came 6th in a round of a Blackout. That's really good for me in this type of game.

Jumping in the chopper and gathering your team mates at the start is a cool feeling. Shake they were all micless and just ran around getting shot. 

• Upvote 2

I freaking love Blackout, not so keen on the standard multi but that's fine as Blackout is so good. Looking forward to trying out some team play as I only play solo at present.

6 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

So I have bought this, for those wanting digital at a decent price I’ve just paid £41.10 for it from Indonesian store!

Where did you get the credit to buy it from?

2 hours ago, bradigor said:

Have we got an Xbox group for this?

I've got it and have managed to play it with 2 people from here. Not at the same time though.

Add me up if you like. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wahwah* said:

I've got it and have managed to play it with 2 people from here. Not at the same time though.

Add me up if you like. 

What's your GT?

2 hours ago, VN1X said:

Boy, do I feel silly for buying all those (indie) mil-sims this year. I can't see myself playing any other multiplayer shooter for the remainder of this game's shelf life. Perhaps the odd Quake here and there but fucking hell... I want to play this every waking moment lol. 

Im loving this so much at the moment. I see Resetera like to moan about the Spawns, but I’ve not really seen anything untoward regarding that :/ 

It’s absolutely the best COD MP I’ve played in years, and as great a single player campaign I thought Infinite Warfare had, its MP was the pits. This is so much more like classic COD MP. 

10 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Im loving this so much at the moment. I see Resetera like to moan about the Spawns, but I’ve not really seen anything untoward regarding that :/ 

It’s absolutely the best COD MP I’ve played in years, and as great a single player campaign I thought Infinite Warfare had, its MP was the pits. This is so much more like classic COD MP. 

I had one game last night whereby I was being spawn killed for the second half of the contest constantly. But aside from that it hasn't really been a problem. But yeah, I bought this for Blackout after all the positive vibes, but I am addicted to the MP modes so far. 

At the moment Blackout isn't really grabbing me, I've played a lot of the objective team games instead, which seems much more fun. 

The sound in pubg is so important, but unfortunately in this it feels quite misleading, it's very difficult for me to understand how far away things are supposed to be or even the direction they're coming from. When a teammate was running slightly ahead of me in a game, the sound suggested he was alongside me. I actually turned to look for another person. 

Hopefully they'll sort it out as the siege @The Eagle Lord and I were involved in yesterday was great, really tense stuff. Then two guys in riot gear appeared and it was game over. 

• Upvote 1

I can’t remember the name of the map, the industrial looking one, but there’s a bad spawn trap there.

first impressions are good. Game played better once I put my PS4 in my routers DMZ and got an open NAT.  Control is my current new favourite. I’ve no idea what I’m doing in Blackout, have just punched people to death before getting shot each time.

i May have to get myself some decent headphones 

6 hours ago, bradigor said:

Have we got an Xbox group for this?

Could you send me an invite if this appears? Distinct lack of Xbone RLLMUKERs playing this. At least on my friends list.

7 hours ago, Wahwah* said:

Add me up if you like. 

Sorry we didn't join you the other night, Tetchy and I were waiting for his brother.

8 hours ago, Timmo said:

Where did you get the credit to buy it from?

I used my Revolut card, made a virtual card in the app as it didn’t like my physical card.

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

Sorry we didn't join you the other night, Tetchy and I were waiting for his brother.

No worries, let's try and do some full team multiplayer this week. :)

• Upvote 1

Right, I have done everything to make sure I have a god connection.  Ping is still 16ms on BT but the best I can get.

still getting wasted on hardcore FFA.

any tips on load out to use?? 

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Physical sales are down. Cue the internet attempting to dance on Call of Dutys grave.

Digital sales are the highest ever though. It's going to be a bloodbath!

• Upvote 1

I'm just happy shooting people in the face* whilst the others argue silly points on forums. 

*Try to shoot them in the face, but miss in all directions then get shot in my own stupid fucking face. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wahwah* said:

No worries, let's try and do some full team multiplayer this week. :)

If we can arrange this at a decent time so i can speak then i will be more than up to join if you have the space!

17 hours ago, Dave White said:

ive started a little meet up community on psn RLLMUK Blops 4 ive set it to private to avoid the numptys but just dm me if you want to join up.

Sign me up please.  Hopefully not too much lag though as most of you guys are based in England.

If you guys are struggling in normal multiplayer, I HIGHLY recommend switching out the Stem Shot for the Acoustic Sensor.  What a game changer.  I pretty much play a slower game now but hardly ever get shot in the back.

Went 37-4 last night for the first time, after struggling the first two days.

All my classes rock it now.

Does that mean you can't use health items?

Edit: sorry seems I misunderstood what that part of the load out does for you.  

Physical sales being down isn’t a news story anymore, it’s an inevitability. There can’t be many excuses left to not include digital sales.

• Upvote 1