Jump to content
rllmuk
Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

Does that mean you can't use health items?

 

You definitely still can, but it takes a couple of seconds extra to recharge instead of being instant.  The trade off is most definitely worth it IMO.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope I can find some other people to play with soon as as currently it's a non-stop clusterfuck of me being on top of the scoreboard with the rando's in my team feeding the enemy kills and scorestreaks. Good times. 

 

EDIT: two people are rando's feeding the enemy

  • Downvote 2
  • Empathy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VN1X said:

I hope I can find some other people to play with soon as as currently it's a non-stop clusterfuck of me being on top of the scoreboard with the rando's in my team feeding the enemy kills and scorestreaks. Good times.

 

You can play with me on PS4.

My strategy is to hand myself to the enemy on a plate and occasionally throw a cluster bomb at my own team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, VN1X said:

I hope I can find some other people to play with soon as as currently it's a non-stop clusterfuck of me being on top of the scoreboard with the rando's in my team feeding the enemy kills and scorestreaks. Good times. 

 

 

 

You bought the wrong format!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ended up finding some like minded folk just before heading to work. We played two matches where I was on the lower end of the scoreboard with 55 - 8. It got a bit ridiculous with the constant barrage of scorestreaks though. Just never ending death raining from above. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Omizzay said:

151 Kill gameplay :O

 

 

 

 

That's the default AR right ? Hows he killing so quickly with it ? 

 

I'm really enjoying MP in this, when you get your flow going its bloody great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably the most fun I've had with COD MP since Black Ops 2.  Of course I'm still at the bottom of the leaderboard and generally do terrible but fuck it, I'm having fun :D  Problem I have is I'm far too YOLO for my liking, first into the capture and first killed :lol: 

 

Captured a match where we lost, watching it makes me shout at myself!

 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the bit where you jump through the window and unload on the dead bodies :lol: 

 

Tried some zombies this afternoon. Not sure my team appreciated me not knowing what the hell I was doing. Died 12 times in the 17 rounds we completed. I kept running around aimlessly and getting killed. I have no idea what weapons are worth getting at all, which doesn't help. Not when some of the team have lasers and shit too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bradigor said:

I love the bit where you jump through the window and unload on the dead bodies :lol: 

 

Tried some zombies this afternoon. Not sure my team appreciated me not knowing what the hell I was doing. Died 12 times in the 17 rounds we completed. I kept running around aimlessly and getting killed. I have no idea what weapons are worth getting at all, which doesn't help. Not when some of the team have lasers and shit too. 

 

Dead or alive, they're getting shot by me :hat:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck knows, whatever I've got unlocked at the minute. I've played more Blackout than MP so I'm only level 12. Some assault rifle beginning with R and the titan are what I'm going between, and the rocket launcher because no other cunt thinks to take down score streaks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

This is what i wanted someone to say

Thanks:hat:

Join me in battle Hog :D

 

we need a psn group chat going like for other games, can request if ppl are playing using your phone and jump on etc

 

im happy to set it up but need to know who fancies joining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

What load outs are people going for, I seem to be shooting feathers most of the time!?

Just do challenges/camo requirements so you can familiarize yourself with a weapon and perks. Since launch I've been playing with nothing but the first SMG (MX9) and building my loadout around that (Ghost, Scavenger, Engineer etc). I Prestiged it twice and am currently doing the no-attachment camo challenge. Once I'm done with that I'll move on to a shotgun I think and will build a loadout around that. As far as perks go anything that makes you go fast and silent will do the trick, for me anyway. If you're a slower player then pick Recon or Torque so you can hang around your deployed abilities and lock down areas of the map. Perks that raise your awareness will obviously also help a ton then. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baring said:

Join me in battle Hog :D

 

we need a psn group chat going like for other games, can request if ppl are playing using your phone and jump on etc

 

im happy to set it up but need to know who fancies joining. 

 

Hasn't @Dave White set one of these up? I remember getting an invite to some group! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Fuck knows, whatever I've got unlocked at the minute. I've played more Blackout than MP so I'm only level 12. Some assault rifle beginning with R and the titan are what I'm going between, and the rocket launcher because no other cunt thinks to take down score streaks 

 

Rampart with Rocket Launcher is exactly what I run with. Also use that for the exact same reason you do... as I am the only one taking down score streaks in my game. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Baring said:

Join me in battle Hog :D

 

we need a psn group chat going like for other games, can request if ppl are playing using your phone and jump on etc

 

im happy to set it up but need to know who fancies joining. 

Sign me up bro,we made a good team on modern warware :hat:

Downloading as we speak ,on tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

What load outs are people going for, I seem to be shooting feathers most of the time!?

 

I usually use Titan with double clips, stock, and that double scope thing (so not recon, but gives a slight zoom).

Basically i can shoot for approx. 30-40 seconds non-stop.

 

I don't use many perks (i thin lightweight) as everything goes on the primary. Then I'll pick that fella with the cluster bomb and mortar.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.