rllmuk
Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

7 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

Does that mean you can't use health items?

You definitely still can, but it takes a couple of seconds extra to recharge instead of being instant.  The trade off is most definitely worth it IMO.

• Upvote 1

I hope I can find some other people to play with soon as as currently it's a non-stop clusterfuck of me being on top of the scoreboard with the rando's in my team feeding the enemy kills and scorestreaks. Good times. 

EDIT: two people are rando's feeding the enemy

• Downvote 2
  • Empathy 1

14 minutes ago, VN1X said:

I hope I can find some other people to play with soon as as currently it's a non-stop clusterfuck of me being on top of the scoreboard with the rando's in my team feeding the enemy kills and scorestreaks. Good times.

You can play with me on PS4.

My strategy is to hand myself to the enemy on a plate and occasionally throw a cluster bomb at my own team.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, VN1X said:

You bought the wrong format!

Ended up finding some like minded folk just before heading to work. We played two matches where I was on the lower end of the scoreboard with 55 - 8. It got a bit ridiculous with the constant barrage of scorestreaks though. Just never ending death raining from above. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Omizzay said:

151 Kill gameplay :O

That's the default AR right ? Hows he killing so quickly with it ? 

I'm really enjoying MP in this, when you get your flow going its bloody great.

This is probably the most fun I've had with COD MP since Black Ops 2.  Of course I'm still at the bottom of the leaderboard and generally do terrible but fuck it, I'm having fun :D  Problem I have is I'm far too YOLO for my liking, first into the capture and first killed :lol: 

Captured a match where we lost, watching it makes me shout at myself!

• Upvote 3

I love the bit where you jump through the window and unload on the dead bodies :lol: 

Tried some zombies this afternoon. Not sure my team appreciated me not knowing what the hell I was doing. Died 12 times in the 17 rounds we completed. I kept running around aimlessly and getting killed. I have no idea what weapons are worth getting at all, which doesn't help. Not when some of the team have lasers and shit too. 

2 minutes ago, bradigor said:

I love the bit where you jump through the window and unload on the dead bodies :lol: 

Tried some zombies this afternoon. Not sure my team appreciated me not knowing what the hell I was doing. Died 12 times in the 17 rounds we completed. I kept running around aimlessly and getting killed. I have no idea what weapons are worth getting at all, which doesn't help. Not when some of the team have lasers and shit too. 

Dead or alive, they're getting shot by me :hat:

• Upvote 1

Fuck knows, whatever I've got unlocked at the minute. I've played more Blackout than MP so I'm only level 12. Some assault rifle beginning with R and the titan are what I'm going between, and the rocket launcher because no other cunt thinks to take down score streaks 

4 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

This is what i wanted someone to say

Join me in battle Hog :D

we need a psn group chat going like for other games, can request if ppl are playing using your phone and jump on etc

im happy to set it up but need to know who fancies joining. 

53 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

What load outs are people going for, I seem to be shooting feathers most of the time!?

Just do challenges/camo requirements so you can familiarize yourself with a weapon and perks. Since launch I've been playing with nothing but the first SMG (MX9) and building my loadout around that (Ghost, Scavenger, Engineer etc). I Prestiged it twice and am currently doing the no-attachment camo challenge. Once I'm done with that I'll move on to a shotgun I think and will build a loadout around that. As far as perks go anything that makes you go fast and silent will do the trick, for me anyway. If you're a slower player then pick Recon or Torque so you can hang around your deployed abilities and lock down areas of the map. Perks that raise your awareness will obviously also help a ton then. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Baring said:

we need a psn group chat going like for other games, can request if ppl are playing using your phone and jump on etc

Hasn't @Dave White set one of these up? I remember getting an invite to some group! 

12 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Fuck knows, whatever I've got unlocked at the minute. I've played more Blackout than MP so I'm only level 12. Some assault rifle beginning with R and the titan are what I'm going between, and the rocket launcher because no other cunt thinks to take down score streaks 

Rampart with Rocket Launcher is exactly what I run with. Also use that for the exact same reason you do... as I am the only one taking down score streaks in my game. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Baring said:

Sign me up bro,we made a good team on modern warware :hat:

Downloading as we speak ,on tonight

32 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

What load outs are people going for, I seem to be shooting feathers most of the time!?

I usually use Titan with double clips, stock, and that double scope thing (so not recon, but gives a slight zoom).

Basically i can shoot for approx. 30-40 seconds non-stop.

I don't use many perks (i thin lightweight) as everything goes on the primary. Then I'll pick that fella with the cluster bomb and mortar.

• Upvote 1