rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

What are you meant to do on this blackout? All i did was shoot up some van then about 3 guys get out of the van and shoot me dead and i got 24th place._..

• Empathy 1

1 minute ago, JamesTW said:

What are you meant to do on this blackout? All i did was shoot up some van then about 3 guys get out of the van and shoot me dead and i got 24th place._..

Come 1st. That is all.

32 minutes ago, JamesTW said:

Hide in a bath until everyone else dies. 

• Upvote 2

In BO4 you’ve got a mode where the action never stops (MP) and another where the action only starts in the final few seconds (Blackout). And it’s the latter that’s more popular. I’m glad that it’s making COD relevant again but Blackout is already dead to me.

• Empathy 1

Action can start right away if you land where everyone else is surely?

There's nothing worse than landing somewhere and going from room to room for 5 minutes trying to find an effing gun, only to finally find one then getting killed seconds later!

Goddamn, I was shit at this tonight. I assume the pros are out in force. It's quite demoralising when you're up against a team that feels like they're *everywhere* aside from in front of you. 

Fipfipfip

Dead. 

Respawn 

Run, run, run

Fipfipfip

Dead. 

Well, it was nice while it lasted :)

• Empathy 1

52 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

Goddamn, I was shit at this tonight. I assume the pros are out in force. It's quite demoralising when you're up against a team that feels like they're *everywhere* aside from in front of you. 

Well, it was nice while it lasted :)

I noticed tonight was hard, had to stay on 3 extra games to get a good solid win to end on :) 

Had some brilliant games on Blackout tonight with @sjvinnie @mackenie And @Theholyhogg perennial runners up, or top 4 at least.

Highlights were definitely wiping a squad with the gas coming in, Hogg going down and me trying to revive him only to get downed by the gas and then Mackenie running in to revive us and getting downed as well.

and a second place where I wiped an entire squad 1 by 1 as they all came into the building I was in and tried to loot the same dead body only to get shot in the back, me and Vinnie ended up out of ammo and dead to a squad with the high ground above us.

cheers for the games lads, definitely got the potential for some wins on it.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Had some brilliant games on Blackout tonight with @sjvinnie @mackenie And @Theholyhogg perennial runners up, or top 4 at least.

Highlights were definitely wiping a squad with the gas coming in, Hogg going down and me trying to revive him only to get downed by the gas and then Mackenie running in to revive us and getting downed as well.

and a second place where I wiped an entire squad 1 by 1 as they all came into the building I was in and tried to loot the same dead body only to get shot in the back, me and Vinnie ended up out of ammo and dead to a squad with the high ground above us.

You and vin have not sure about me and mack :lol:

Proper good fun tho ,had that just more game an hour ago.brilliant stuff

In Blackout last night the second circle was around Nuketown Island.

The rest of my squad was dead, so I got myself a small dinghy and went and sat out at sea near the edge of the playing area while everyone else shot each other around the Docks and Nuketown.

The next circle closure pulled in around the Docks area, so I chugged around the coastline of Nuketown Island, hugging the rocks and beaches. I stopped just inside the new circle and tried to tuck myself in under some rocks, but a squad must have spotted me pootling around and shot me in the top of the head from the cliff.

Avoiding danger by swimming and in boats isn't used enough in this game.

Cowardice absolutely has  it's virtues when it comes to battle royale. Boring as shit though. In this more than any other I've found running towards gun fire the most rewarding because for some bizarre reason people don't seem to expect folk to come looking for trouble.

Also the amount of people I've snuck up on when I'm blatantly making a noise like a fucking elephant tells me barely anybody uses a headset in solo.

And the perks! Yep, I'll take that awareness and paranoia you weren't fucking using ,you complete ding dong.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, gooner4life said:

after you left I flew a chopper and literally got rocketed 4 times in the first minute. Hog took one in the face and died on the chopper but me and vin managed to jump before it crash landed. What gets me about this game is it seems so simple on the surface, but then loads of epic scenarios play out over the course of a few hour, me n hog would normally have gone off an hour before but just couldn't stop playing.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Wahwah* said:

Definitely Pro Tuesday then.  :)

Haha well I noticed more prestige lads. After a couple of games like that I just recycle the lobby.  I don't know if this matchmakes at all but once you are in a lobby you tend to stay with the same players so if you are getting decimated you could be getting that for the rest of the evening.

• Upvote 1

It's ok when Nuketown comes out and gets played twice in a row you'll get the usual lobby deserters going to look for it again and the refresh rate of new players should speed up.

38 minutes ago, Strategos said:

Haha well I noticed more prestige lads. After a couple of games like that I just recycle the lobby.  I don't know if this matchmakes at all but once you are in a lobby you tend to stay with the same players so if you are getting decimated you could be getting that for the rest of the evening.

Thanks man, I remember playing COD on 360 and remember the matchmaking being non existent, having come from Halo it was a bit of a shock!

I'm fucking useless at sniping.

From zzirgrizz in MW2 days to Pamaj more recently, snipers have always been absolute beasts in any COD.  The new king of snipers now is Spratt.  Check out this gameplay to see what I mean (the real fun starts at 1:13):

• Upvote 1

Stupid question, what is Nuclear? Is it just a medal I can never hope to achieve? Or something else?

9 minutes ago, Dimahoo said:

Kill 30 players without dying. So yeah....good luck with that.

I'd be lucky to kill 30 players in a day :lol: 

I might do a stream attempting it 

• Upvote 2

On 17/10/2018 at 12:38, bradigor said:

I'd be lucky to kill 30 players in a day :lol: 

I might do a stream attempting it 

Based on that footage Ommizay posted you'll be fine. 3 minutes into that game and the sniping guy got like one single flinch from one enemy player. I've got no idea why they aren't turning around either when they see their mates get popped. Or when there's a giant red dot on the radar. Or when they hear a super loud sniper rifle firing off a few meters away. Utterly clueless. :lol:

EDIT: One person is utterly clueless.

54 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Based on that footage Ommizay posted you'll be fine. 3 minutes into that game and the sniping guy got like one single flinch from one enemy player. I've got no idea why they aren't turning around either when they see their mates get popped. Or when there's a giant red dot on the radar. Or when they hear a super loud sniper rifle firing off a few meters away. Utterly clueless. :lol:

Yeah I agree, this is some proper high level BLOPS action! (best moment at 2:00, where you see how us top ranking players do it!)

• Upvote 3
  • Empathy 1

30 kills without dying is nuts. 30 kills with dying sounds almost achievable. :lol:

I got some medal last night for killing each player on the enemy team without dying.

With that and 1 blackout win I think my blops career has peaked and it's all downhill from here.

That feeling in Blackout when theres two people who know they're in the same garage.

But you find the gun, and they don't. Then they come at you with fists.

:lol:

31 minutes ago, SimonC said:

30 kills without dying is nuts. 30 kills with dying sounds almost achievable. :lol:

I got some medal last night for killing each player on the enemy team without dying.

With that and 1 blackout win I think my blops career has peaked and it's all downhill from here.

Thats not even the top tier medal. Unstoppable is 40 or 50 kills.