Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

What screens are people playing on that give such extra lag - my plasma is 1080p and we have a low latency 1080p monitor and I much prefer gaming on the plasma over the monitor even if on paper it has lower lag.

Loadout seems to me to have far more impact unless you are in the top 10% chasing that final 5% of advantage an ultra low lag screen offers!

Unless you have some awful LED with loads of processing turned on of course!

3 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

What screens are people playing on that give such extra lag - my plasma is 1080p and we have a low latency 1080p monitor and I much prefer gaming on the plasma over the monitor even if on paper it has lower lag.

Loadout seems to me to have far more impact unless you are in the top 10% chasing that final 5% of advantage an ultra low lag screen offers!

Unless you have some awful LED with loads of processing turned on of course!

Your input lag will be similar to a gaming monitor on a plasma.

But most people retired their plasma TV’s years ago.

they will be playing on high latency LED or OLED TV’s with game modes that have almost half a second of delay on average.

A bad guitarist won't suddenly play like Steve Vai/Joe Satriani if they're handed better gear lol. We're talking milliseconds here. :lol:

Ya gotta work on yer gamesense and improve your skills the old fashioned way; keep playing and learn from your mistakes! 

4 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Your input lag will be similar to a gaming monitor on a plasma.

But most people retired their plasma TV’s years ago.

they will be playing on high latency LED or OLED TV’s with game modes that have almost half a second of delay on average.

I’m set on an LG OLED soon and while they still don’t have the motion of plasma I’m willing to suck up some downgrades for 4K and HDR - pretty sure the game mode on the current models is very good (21ms tested) only the Sony seems to have terrible input lag and no danger of buying a Sony telly! 

Played abit of this as the person I account share with got it. The regular multiplayer is exactly the same as every COD from the last few years. Maps with three main routes, iffy spawns, barely any vertical action. Its your typical COD run around in a circle fest.

I don't like BR modes or Zombies either. Disappointing.