rllmuk
Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

21 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

My 4k monitor has 1ms lag and I'm still shit :lol:

No it has a 1ms response, which means it can go from brightest to darkest grey in 1ms, it will have at least 11ms of input lag if it’s a monitor.

A bad guitarist won't suddenly play like Steve Vai/Joe Satriani if they're handed better gear lol. We're talking milliseconds here. :lol:

Ya gotta work on yer gamesense and improve your skills the old fashioned way; keep playing and learn from your mistakes! 

• Upvote 1

Saw an inspired move by Shroud yesterday sticking a sensor dart on the truck and driving around showing all the players hiding in the buildings :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, macosx said:

Saw an inspired move by Shroud yesterday sticking a sensor dart on the truck and driving around showing all the players hiding in the buildings :)

Or when there's no truck around: a recon car/RC-XD.

• Upvote 1

Send there's no way to turn HDR off in the game.

Trying turning it off in the Xbox settings.

47 minutes ago, Dave White said:

First win in a duo thanks to @RickyDVT his final circle moving sniper shot ftw was stuff of legend 

It felt so damn good! Couldn’t of done it without you. 

8FF64FCA-A9DC-46AD-A972-1114EA26351B.thumb.jpeg.586019924fc571df38eea5b31df10ef7.jpeg

Having headphones in a game like this really is essential. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, grindmouse said:

Is the pass likely to come down from £39.99 any time soon?

I, NOSTRADAMUS SHALL REVEAL ALL!!!

nostro2.jpeg.b03d20ce459344b03f545dd18f398a56.jpeg

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Your input lag will be similar to a gaming monitor on a plasma.

But most people retired their plasma TV’s years ago.

they will be playing on high latency LED or OLED TV’s with game modes that have almost half a second of delay on average.

I’m set on an LG OLED soon and while they still don’t have the motion of plasma I’m willing to suck up some downgrades for 4K and HDR - pretty sure the game mode on the current models is very good (21ms tested) only the Sony seems to have terrible input lag and no danger of buying a Sony telly! 

Played abit of this as the person I account share with got it. The regular multiplayer is exactly the same as every COD from the last few years. Maps with three main routes, iffy spawns, barely any vertical action. Its your typical COD run around in a circle fest.

I don't like BR modes or Zombies either. Disappointing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Empathy 3

On 18/10/2018 at 19:06, drewthmsn said:

Can someone hide this post from sprite please? It'll only encourage her constant OCD-like closing of doors and making me think places are unlooted :lol:

hi :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, the_debaser said:

Fuck sake. Just turned it on for a quick blast and it auto starts a 9gb download. 

Fuck modern gaming. 

Yeah was just gonna say this. 9 gig on top of the 55 i had to download for the game. Stupidity 

Anyone getting crashes on One X on Blackout? Had it a few of times on split screen and saw some Reddit posts about that, but now it has happened twice tonight on single screen.