Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Sloth

1 minute ago, Phil said:

The multiplayer reveal trailer looks just like Black Ops 3. I'll stick with Titanfall 2 :coffee:

Where some people were pulled back in with the boots on the ground promise, that's precisely where they lost me. I mean, they never got it running half as fluidly as Respawn did, but... man, I love Titanfall.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

And if it's like Black Ops 3 it's still got wall-running and boost jumping... not quite sure how that's 'boots on the ground'.

It doesn't have wallrunning or 'boost jumping'. These things weren't featured in the trailer and they even specified as much on stage. 

Was hoping for more of the same (Big Black Ops 3 fan) and it looks like it'll hit the spot. Apparently 5v5 now instead of the traditional 6v6. Disappointed they hyped the Blackout reveal but no gameplay was a let down there. Zombies does nothing for me.