rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

I managed a 13 kill killstreak yesterday, seeing as I had the grand total of about 4 previously I was quite impressed. I followed it with two rounds of dismal performance to balance it out though before jumping back to Blackout, which is still fantastic by the way.

• Upvote 1

Nice win @p1nseeker

I would've tried to shoot those two guys at the 8 min mark myself. Nice restraint. 

The only thing I would change is your settings for looting. I have tap to pick up loot enabled instead of hold. Much faster!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Omizzay said:

Nice win @p1nseeker

I would've tried to shoot those two guys at the 8 min mark myself. Nice restraint. 

The only thing I would change is your settings for looting. I have tap to pick up loot enabled instead of hold. Much faster!

Yes you're right, I keep meaning to change this.

When Black Market is live where do you find it? Vg24/7 says it's been enabled on Xbox and of but I can't bloody see it.

Edit: nay mind, it's not live till 6pm apparently.

Had some cracking games on Control with @Dave White this morning. When you don’t have the opposing side sitting on your spawn and cheesing their way to victory, it’s a great game mode - especially when you hit that zone and turn over the other team with some co-ordinated play and tactical use of scorestreaks.

Been running a variety of classes, since the guns feel great to use. Lately, the LMG class (Hades) has proved great fun with Rapid Fire and a Supressor.

• Upvote 1

I am having some serious vision problems in my right eye (blurred vision and what looks like ink in my vision too). So struggling to see properly. 

Anyway, decided to try and play some CoD for a giggle and see how bad I would be.... Had my best rounds since it came out :lol: 

• Upvote 1

My son has managed to get his nuked out medal as well this evening, for context that’s a flawless free for all game with 30+ kills - zero deaths and no kills from killstreaks. Probably the hardest dark ops challenge on COD.

729FBDE8-9EA2-4088-84B2-E7A4A4AD98B2.jpeg

• Upvote 5

He’s absolutely brutal at the game, any shooting game really But cod is his favourite and he just utterly destroys the competition.

4 minutes ago, Bleeders said:

Fucking hell @gooner4life, get him on a Pro team! That is mental. I thought 41/12 was good on Control. :blink: 

Hes not old enough mate, only just turned 14 so can’t play competitive yet.

• Upvote 1

I'm really into blackout mode on this now, though I sort of miss pubg's clunkiness and greater tension. Also, I've done significantly better on pubg than this. The best I've managed is third. :(

4 hours ago, gooner4life said:

He’s absolutely brutal at the game, any shooting game really But cod is his favourite and he just utterly destroys the competition.

200w.gif

My face when he was moaning he only got 34-3

Hes a pro man

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, gooner4life said:

My son has managed to get his nuked out medal as well this evening, for context that’s a flawless free for all game with 30+ kills - zero deaths and no kills from killstreaks. Probably the hardest dark ops challenge on COD.

729FBDE8-9EA2-4088-84B2-E7A4A4AD98B2.jpeg

Impressive!  I've spent the weekend trying to do this - to no avail unfortunately.  You can still use the Strike Team as a scorestreak though and still get the medal.  They usually can get you around 8-12 kills on their own.

How is every progressing on the Black Market? It takes a while to tick up doesn't it, I played loads of Blackout games expecting it to increase but unless you get kills or a top 15 you basically seem to get nothing. Standard MP fare goes better, obviously challenges help but I'm trying to get that skull face reward on the Halloween challenge (3 days left) and I'm rank 4. Need 10 I think.

Has anyone else mentioned how good the acoustic sensor is? It marks the minimap with nearby footsteps which is great for people without surround sound headphones. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Has anyone else mentioned how good the acoustic sensor is? It marks the minimap with nearby footsteps which is great for people workout surround sound headphones. 

Yeah, it's pretty essential for me. It's the first time I've felt it's actually given me an edge and can wait for people walking round corners. 

36 minutes ago, MattKB said:

How is every progressing on the Black Market? It takes a while to tick up doesn't it, I played loads of Blackout games expecting it to increase but unless you get kills or a top 15 you basically seem to get nothing. Standard MP fare goes better, obviously challenges help but I'm trying to get that skull face reward on the Halloween challenge (3 days left) and I'm rank 4. Need 10 I think.

Yeah I played Blackout, got a kill, ranked 13th and the black market bar barely moved.

You’d have to be sat playing this thing 24/7 to reach the top ranks in the time period.

I reached level 55 last night then prestiged,i was trying to figure out how to use my unlock token and i thought i had to use the fresh start icon so clicked that :lol:

Just sent me back to rank 1 prestige 0:doh::doh::doh:

A few people of reddit have done the same as me.

Still dont know how use the token to unlock a weapon once ive prestiged lol

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 3

2 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

Still dont know how use the token to unlock a weapon once ive prestiged lol

I don't even get prestige tokens and Acti support & Beenox seemingly refuse to offer any suggestions or help lol. 

11 hours ago, grindmouse said:

Yeah I played Blackout, got a kill, ranked 13th and the black market bar barely moved.

You’d have to be sat playing this thing 24/7 to reach the top ranks in the time period.

I played some standard MP earlier and went up a few ranks, so that's the way to do it I think (sucks if you don't like normal MP though and want to progress).