Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Sloth

The patch makes the Spitfire... BETTER?! Jeese the rage will be strong with this one. I get quite a lot of abuse when I use it as it is. 

The last guy told me I should die in RL for using it. Which was charming. Then he switched to using it as well (with the operator mod), so he had a class premade with it on. He started saying "he's forced me to use it" and rushing around looking for me. So I started ducking into corners and shooting him in the back. He proceeded to rage even more, saying I was using cheap tactics because he didn't have dead silence on, which hardly seemed like my fault. After a couple more deaths he quit the game. 

1 hour ago, Minion said:

I only play Blackout which is still brilliant and apparently they have fixed the spawning in of weapons at the beginning which is good. Does anyone know how you set up your gestures?

Click character and then personalisation. 

8 hours ago, Strategos said:

The patch makes the Spitfire... BETTER?! Jeese the rage will be strong with this one. I get quite a lot of abuse when I use it as it is. 

The last guy told me I should die in RL for using it. Which was charming. Then he switched to using it as well (with the operator mod), so he had a class premade with it on. He started saying "he's forced me to use it" and rushing around looking for me. So I started ducking into corners and shooting him in the back. He proceeded to rage even more, saying I was using cheap tactics because he didn't have dead silence on, which hardly seemed like my fault. After a couple more deaths he quit the game. 

it makes it all worthwhile, lovely

The spitfire is fun but the recoil is too brutal for me. I like the Titan.

Game of kill confirmed there, guy on my team got 47ish kills, 35 deaths. 9 tags collected. On slums, which is such a tight map you must be going out of your way to avoid tags! :blah:

(Of course we lost by 30 points). 

Quick question.  What is the point of prestiging? 

I think I've only ever done it in MW2 and that's because I didn't know what it would get me.  I think I just ended up getting an extra custom class slot and a calling card.

If there's nothing more than that this time around, then I think I'll avoid it and just keep grinding to max out my favourite weapons instead.

1 hour ago, Omizzay said:

Quick question.  What is the point of prestiging? 

I think I've only ever done it in MW2 and that's because I didn't know what it would get me.  I think I just ended up getting an extra custom class slot and a calling card.

If there's nothing more than that this time around, then I think I'll avoid it and just keep grinding to max out my favourite weapons instead.

The 5 stars look better than any of the prestige icons, anyway. Also it annoys weird people, I remember getting quite a lot of abuse in previous CODs for not doing it!

3 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I don't know if it's just me but there seems to be a marked difference in how people are playing this. It seems less headless chicken and a bit more pack organisation. Either that or after about 7 years I've finally figured out how I'm supposed to okay the bloody game...

Higher health means 2 on 1 fights are much more likely to go the way of the majority. On top of that, getting 100 points for an assist encourages it, too. Pretty clever way of steering the game towards busier battles.

Yeah you really have to stick with your team much more than in a lot of other entries. I really enjoy that aspect of it, even though it means the sneaky flanking I always did in CoDs of old is a lot harder to do effectively now. You get proper back and forth battles over key points now on the better maps, which is good. 

8 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I don't know if it's just me but there seems to be a marked difference in how people are playing this. It seems less headless chicken and a bit more pack organisation. Either that or after about 7 years I've finally figured out how I'm supposed to okay the bloody game...

The pack organisation thing is and was defo very prevalent in older COD’s like MW1 and WaW, and most defo diminished as quickly as MW2, with all its mental kill streak shit. 

Totally why I consider this one the best in years! 

4 minutes ago, p1nseeker said:

You playing solos @Minion ?

Any tips? I've only ever won one solo game. I think I play too aggressive.

Hmm well I'm convinced that there's a lot of luck involved, being in the right place at the right time especially in regards to where the circles drop towards the end, getting the right loot, making the right decisions at the right time. I tend to deploy far away from the original entry point, once I have decent weapons (a scoped weapon is essential I like the rampart or kn with a x 3 as standard), armour and a backpack I make my way towards the circle if I'm not in it. I try and crouch walk as much as possible and be aware of sounds around me, there's certain areas that are just horrible to have to travel through in the early game, rivertown being the main culprit. Being aggressive isn't always bad, if you win the fights you get the loot, but other times, yes the more encounters you have the less likely you are to have decent armour and health in the end game. In the final few circles stay on the edge and try and find areas of terrain where you might have a vantage point and/or defense. I don't find being inside buildings helps as being manouverable seems key in this game gun fights and being stuck at a window leaves you as a sitting target. Be opportunistic, so if you're in the final circle or two and people are fighting take note of their positions and only engage if you think you will benefit. Here is a clip actually of one of my wins, it shows how much luck goes into it as the final guy completely misses me when I was there for the taking:

16 hours ago, p1nseeker said:

You playing solos @Minion ?

Any tips? I've only ever won one solo game. I think I play too aggressive.

I've won a fair few as well and generally get in the top 10 on most goes and I only play solos.  

Great advice by @Minion but I tend to play a bit more aggressively than passively.  My go-to place on the map at the beginning of most matches is the underground bunker of Fracking Tower.  I don't open the blast doors, but get there through the secret exit building that has stairs leading down to it.  For some reason, hardly anyone goes that way, and even if they do end up getting in through the blast doors, you will end up grabbing a weapon on the way into that room to get an easy first kill.  90% of the time there a crate in there with a Paladin and a fully kitted out vapr or kn, trauma kits and some awesome perks.

Speaking of perks, make sure you manage them well.  Dead Silence and Skullker are the best two by far and I always tend to save them till the end or if I happen to hear someone closeby.

Avoid vehicles as much as you can unless you're really far from the circle.  I also generally tend to run to the outer edge of the circle almost immediately and then patrol the perimeter.

Lastly, the equipment that is essential are the cluster grenades and sensor darts, with grappling hook coming in third.