IGNORED

The Division 2

Capwn

42 minutes ago, Karthirian said:

So out of curiosity, whose in charge of the Rllmuk clan on Div 2 on PS4 and is there room me and a few of my mates? I get lonely with out me old mukkers to play with and my mates and I only make up 5 on PS4 as the rest are all of xbox. 

@Dave White is the main man but loads of us should be able to add you as well so just send one in and you'll be sorted. Or someone can add if you tell us your psnid. The more the merrier. 

I'm on hols so can't but sure some other lovely member will. :)

3 minutes ago, Len said:

@Dave White is the main man but loads of us should be able to add you as well so just send one in and you'll be sorted. Or someone can add if you tell us your psnid. The more the merrier. 

I'm on hols so can't but sure some other lovely member will. :)

I keep my eye on new members when I log in and make sure they get promoted  and its an open clan so everyone has privileges to invite and the likes.

I’ve not read the whole thread but is this game regarded as buggy? I’ve only started it within the last two weeks and it keeps glitching for me; people disappearing, graphics not fully loading, lots of people flickering. 

Strangely, it seems to happen more on the X than my Day One One console. 

Lots of reflections on the screen but you can see the lack of texture on the car here, and a big white box. 

0680016E-B69C-407D-A978-D67F437C1216.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pavey said:

I’ve not read the whole thread but is this game regarded as buggy? I’ve only started it within the last two weeks and it keeps glitching for me; people disappearing, graphics not fully loading, lots of people flickering. 

Strangely, it seems to happen more on the X than my Day One One console. 

Lots of reflections on the screen but you can see the lack of texture on the car here, and a big white box. 

0680016E-B69C-407D-A978-D67F437C1216.jpeg

A little bit following the occasional resume. Force killing it and restarting seemed to fix it when I had problems.

Started playing this yesterday and have just reached the point where I can join clans so have joined up with the Xbox clan. My gamertag is xRichardTx. Look forward to playing with you guys soon. 

Not sure at all what I’m supposed to be doing with all the gear I’m collecting that’s lower level than what I already have at the moment. Is that something that will be explained in due course or should I be doing a bit of Googling? 

50 minutes ago, bridger said:

Started playing this yesterday and have just reached the point where I can join clans so have joined up with the Xbox clan. My gamertag is xRichardTx. Look forward to playing with you guys soon. 

Not sure at all what I’m supposed to be doing with all the gear I’m collecting that’s lower level than what I already have at the moment. Is that something that will be explained in due course or should I be doing a bit of Googling? 

Dismantle it for a bit, then sell it.

Have I gone mad or have they changed the colour of exotics.... mine appear as orange now rather than gold, keys that drop from bosses are still gold and I assume that’s why so you don’t get that false exotic drop moment!? Only reason I ask is my clan mates all reckon nothing has changed so I assume they all have badly setup tellies (or I’m going mad) :lol:

44 minutes ago, Hexx said:

What are you talking about?

High End is Orange/Yellow

Exotic is Red...ish

Im not at exotic, was using Destiny...

So the high end drops used to look gold and almost the same as a key did from some boss types but now high ends are very orange and keys very gold!

I’ve become addicted to the 1886 lever action rifle in this game. It only has space for one mod (of a class I don’t even have yet), and half the time I miss what I’m aiming at, but it’s just so damn satisfying to use. 

19 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Im not at exotic, was using Destiny...

So the high end drops used to look gold and almost the same as a key did from some boss types but now high ends are very orange and keys very gold!

I'd not notice the changes but...maybe?

I've been getting into exotic hunting now and seeing "Red Loot" in the world is a great feeling :D

(How rare are Chatterbox parts? I've done challenging boxes twice in the mission and not dropped :()

Aah, it's good fun!

Tbh they need to make more of the hunters as they were monsters in the first game. Genuinely scary at times. Far too easy to take them out once tooled up in this. I'm hoping that they'll turn up more in the dlc's to come.

Apologies to whoever it was from the clan who invited me a couple of times to their session. Had to decline as I was finishing off a mission I was already involved with and then coming off for the evening. 

4 hours ago, Karthirian said:

So probably missed it somewhere what's the clan name exactly as I've searched for various versions of rll muk and found nothing.

Also my psn Id is Karthirian

It's called Old Gits, try that.

Also see here:

https://www.vg247.com/2019/05/09/the-division-2-title-update-3-dark-hours-raid-launch-details/

Update next week, raid week after (how many do we have on PS4)

They've rethought loot, and 500 will remain the highest drop - but once you're at 500 certain drops will not be lower than that. Seems a good compromise.

It's silly how much more powerful certain combos are

I dunno how much longer I can stick with this. Am WT3 and its now just basically doing the same thing over and over again, unless I am missing something. Which would be fine if it had the variety/mechanics of Destiny, but it doesn't.

3 hours ago, Hexx said:

https://www.vg247.com/2019/05/09/the-division-2-title-update-3-dark-hours-raid-launch-details/

Update next week, raid week after (how many do we have on PS4)

They've rethought loot, and 500 will remain the highest drop - but once you're at 500 certain drops will not be lower than that. Seems a good compromise.

It's silly how much more powerful certain combos are

Great news, can't wait. Just got stuck back in after a couple of weeks holiday, most enjoyable as always. :)