rllmuk
Capwn

The Division 2

Sorry to whoever jumped in my game last night.  My headphones weren't charged and I'm clearly too old to know what an emote is, let alone use one.:(

• Upvote 1

Cassie Mendoza hasn’t been worth the hassle, at least both times I’ve sought her out. Yes, she does sell some named weapons, but at best they’re very slightly better than goods you can get at any other vendor. I bet every now and then she sells something amazing, though. 

Like some others I've found that pretty much as soon as hitting WT5 I've lost drive/direction a bit.

I'm hesitant to spend too much timing grinding for a build as its looking like Massive are doing a lot of tinkering with things so I'd prefer to let that settle. PvP (conflict) isn't doing an awful lot for me and my crew at the moment due to some of the meta (and that is really what my endgame last time was all about... optimising for PvP). Plus with the delay on the raid there isn't really a PvE goal I'm that fussed about.

Dunno, not really logged in for near on a week and considering going elsewhere for a while until it has evolved some more.

Don't get me wrong... I've put 80+ hours into this game now and have enjoyed 90% of those very much so don't feel that hard done by... just not sure it's something I want to slam lots more hours into right at the moment.

• Upvote 2

The problem with WT5 I'm having is all the stuff it's pushing me to do gives me slightly different gear. (I'm currently using Oranges to spec explosive damage and elite damage while level up demolishonist. It's silly how much strong HE is to sets)

I can pretty much do challenging now so not too fussed. The only point running harder difficult (beside keeping combat challenging/engaging) is more drops of the same loot. Which I don't really need. I think they need to make electronics far more available to help you recalibrate more often to keep loot engaging.

I think I need to explore the world a bit more (Hunters, hidden side missions, infection zones...I didn't even know about Cassie) to see more content by the game doesn't really push you to these (or even really indicate most of them)

Hard to begrudge the hours put into the game in any way, and it's still fun to play, I think you progress GS/WTs a bit too fast though.

Yeah, I've got an LMG build that wrecks, so I'm not really interested in playing on my own. My group basically raced to the end game and then we've all dropped off. However, I'm good with that, as it means I can go back to playing pubg. 

Still in WT1 as I’ve done a lot of exploring of the world, and can only do one, maybe two main missions in a row, and not every night (reminds me of watching Hard Boiled; awesome action but halfway through I was burnt out. Too much Division mayhem in one go definitely feels the same way.) 

10 hours ago, Garibaldi said:

Cassie Mendoza hasn’t been worth the hassle, at least both times I’ve sought her out. Yes, she does sell some named weapons, but at best they’re very slightly better than goods you can get at any other vendor. I bet every now and then she sells something amazing, though. 

Do you have to do the bounty that the Snitch gives you to unlock her?  I've seen differing opinions on that...I can't see her anywhere on the map after failing the bounty, although she does show up in the 'key' on the map screen?  It seems odd that she's showing, even though I died. Not tried again since.  

No.

You just collect his bounty and then she'll appear as a shopping trolley in the map.

As others have said, her stock is usually pants and not worth the effort of finding her.

From today’s state of the game.

Before you could get items that are lower than your current Gear Score – but with the new system you get items that are at your current average Gear Score and higher.

GS 515 items will not be exclusive to the Dark Zone, there will be other sources to get them.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

On 22/04/2019 at 16:02, Len said:

That's weird as i did that and it didn't drop. Got the first part so not that.

Only thing I ca think is it wasn't 24hrs since I had done it previously which was before getting the first part. Maybe?!

Got this sorted before I left for my hols. I wasn't replaying it on Invaded! :rolleyes:

Couple of weeks away so look forward to the changes incoming. 

Been away from here for a bit, but is there any active clan on XB1? Been soloing the whole thing so far, but looking for people who will be planning to do the raid when it releases...currently nearing WT3 and plan to be raid ready for release. On mostly in the evenings when I'm not working.

GT is ReynoldsM if anyone wants to add me or shoot me an invite/message :D

@Varsity we’ve all joined hitchers “the ronin” clan. I imagine that’ll be the easiest way of filling up the notifications panel with raid messages, when the time comes.

9 hours ago, footle said:

@Varsity we’ve all joined hitchers “the ronin” clan. I imagine that’ll be the easiest way of filling up the notifications panel with raid messages, when the time comes.

Cheers, jumped in the clan now, if anyone sees me online and wants to team up, don't hesitate to throw me an invite. 

Is it worth the hassle to unlock the Thieves Den in the DZ? As one part of it inevitably goes into a landmark and I have to clear that before the timer runs out. It’s possible, but certainly a pain in the arse, so I’d be rather cheesed off to have the vendor be as pants as Cassie Mendoza. 

Nice to see they're really listening to the community.

After mission stats on the latest PTS.

IwVFCj7.jpg

INXRAWe.jpg

• Upvote 1

So out of curiosity, whose in charge of the Rllmuk clan on Div 2 on PS4 and is there room me and a few of my mates? I get lonely with out me old mukkers to play with and my mates and I only make up 5 on PS4 as the rest are all of xbox. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Karthirian said:

So out of curiosity, whose in charge of the Rllmuk clan on Div 2 on PS4 and is there room me and a few of my mates? I get lonely with out me old mukkers to play with and my mates and I only make up 5 on PS4 as the rest are all of xbox. 

@Dave White is the main man but loads of us should be able to add you as well so just send one in and you'll be sorted. Or someone can add if you tell us your psnid. The more the merrier. 

I'm on hols so can't but sure some other lovely member will. :)

3 minutes ago, Len said:

@Dave White is the main man but loads of us should be able to add you as well so just send one in and you'll be sorted. Or someone can add if you tell us your psnid. The more the merrier. 

I'm on hols so can't but sure some other lovely member will. :)

I keep my eye on new members when I log in and make sure they get promoted  and its an open clan so everyone has privileges to invite and the likes.

• Upvote 1

I’ve not read the whole thread but is this game regarded as buggy? I’ve only started it within the last two weeks and it keeps glitching for me; people disappearing, graphics not fully loading, lots of people flickering. 

Strangely, it seems to happen more on the X than my Day One One console. 

Lots of reflections on the screen but you can see the lack of texture on the car here, and a big white box. 

0680016E-B69C-407D-A978-D67F437C1216.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pavey said:

I’ve not read the whole thread but is this game regarded as buggy? I’ve only started it within the last two weeks and it keeps glitching for me; people disappearing, graphics not fully loading, lots of people flickering. 

Strangely, it seems to happen more on the X than my Day One One console. 

Lots of reflections on the screen but you can see the lack of texture on the car here, and a big white box. 

0680016E-B69C-407D-A978-D67F437C1216.jpeg

A little bit following the occasional resume. Force killing it and restarting seemed to fix it when I had problems.

• Upvote 1

Started playing this yesterday and have just reached the point where I can join clans so have joined up with the Xbox clan. My gamertag is xRichardTx. Look forward to playing with you guys soon. 

Not sure at all what I’m supposed to be doing with all the gear I’m collecting that’s lower level than what I already have at the moment. Is that something that will be explained in due course or should I be doing a bit of Googling? 

50 minutes ago, bridger said:

Started playing this yesterday and have just reached the point where I can join clans so have joined up with the Xbox clan. My gamertag is xRichardTx. Look forward to playing with you guys soon. 

Not sure at all what I’m supposed to be doing with all the gear I’m collecting that’s lower level than what I already have at the moment. Is that something that will be explained in due course or should I be doing a bit of Googling? 

Dismantle it for a bit, then sell it.

• Upvote 1