IGNORED

Help me make a 'mushy' gaming montage?

Capwn

After the white house violence videogame montage I was thinking to make a video showing really over sentimental moments in games or anything that is sweet/beautiful etc. Even famous hugging/kissing. For example at the moment I have;

Edit : Final Clip

This is going great, I already have enough material for 90 seconds (I don't want it to be longer) but keep em coming for now as I want the absolute best material. Still undecided with music, I really like the gitaroo mix suggestion but it might be a bit tooooo cult-ish for the audience. 

Also, how should I open the video. With a message saying something like "For the attention of the white house..." or something? (I'm planning on tweeting it via my molydeux account). I'm thinking the tweet will be something like 'Made a video montage of beautiful moments in games, hopefully one day this will be shown to Trump." Something like that. Open to other more witty suggestions. 

1 hour ago, robdood said:

Also the music should be these two tracks blended together.... :D

Goddam Gitarro Man.  Can't believe I sold my copy all those years ago when I got rid of my Ps2. Slowly buying them all back now.  Costing a lot more than I sold them for!

That, obviously. There are actually some genuinely sad moments in the Yakuza games, Kiryu does a cradling-a-murder-victim 'nooooooo' better than anyone else.

Valkyria Chronicles has its fair share of heart wrenching moments and nice music too.

:wub:

4 minutes ago, ZOK said:

Brilliant idea Capone!

Include the Shenmue kitten of course.

And also, this:

Yeah I want a few really obscure stuff in there too. Damn, this is going to be tricky to keep under 90secs. Tempted to make it a bit longer. Also starting to be open to more joyful music too if anyone has suggestions. Sort of happy/epic, Galaxy does this quite well.

12 minutes ago, Qazimod said:

Pretty much anything from Undertale's final battle in the true pacifist route - although the end of that battle is pretty special. Caution: spoilers below:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a bit on edge to show any special spoilers. For example I have Ico and Yorda eating a water melon on the beach, I think that's ok as it's not really revealing a storyline/cool moment.