IGNORED

Marvel's Eternals

JohnC

So, for the rest of the MCU,

Spoiler

Planet earth is just going to have a gigantic half-emerged Celestial sticking out of it?

Kind of thought that would be referenced a little bit in the subsequent media we've had. You'd think it'd make a headline or two.

On 06/02/2022 at 12:38, MansizeRooster said:

So, for the rest of the MCU,

Reveal hidden contents

Planet earth is just going to have a gigantic half-emerged Celestial sticking out of it?

Kind of thought that would be referenced a little bit in the subsequent media we've had. You'd think it'd make a headline or two.

Comic spoiler for what they're going to do with that (small spoiler but still)

Spoiler

In the comics the Avengers use the dead body of a Celestial stuck in a mountain as their headquarters. The Celestial from the movie is 99% sure going to fulfill that same function.

At least it'll be more interesting than that out of town commercial estate they used to hang out in. I'm surprised you couldn't see the remains of a Frankie & Bennies and a Costa during the final battle of Endgame.

4 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Comic spoiler for what they're going to do with that (small spoiler but still)

Hide contents

In the comics the Avengers use the dead body of a Celestial stuck in a mountain as their headquarters. The Celestial from the movie is 99% sure going to fulfill that same function.

That is kind of what it reminded me of. It'd be a hell of a reach for the movies where they are right now I think.

54 minutes ago, MansizeRooster said:

That is kind of what it reminded me of. It'd be a hell of a reach for the movies where they are right now I think.

That they actually went all the way to Celestials probably means that nothing is out of reach