IGNORED

World Cup 2018 Sweepstake!

Jamin

Aye you're in vin. Just 5 spaces left.

PMs sent to all posted as wanting in. Once you've paid I'll bolden your name in the first post so it's all confirmed and so I can keep track. :)

Once everyone's paid up am hoping to do the draw weekend of 9th/10th June... the g/f has agreed to facilitate as drawmaster although I highly suspect the bikini apparel is out. :P

Cheers Bleeds - you and keeks are in as are you Mardigan and we have our 32!

Everyone should have a PM, and I'm bolding names in the first post who have paid. :)

Once everyone has I'll do the draw. 

Haha tom. I could probably afford one Mickey mug with all the sweepstake money, bloody Disney.

Nice goons, you been before? It's pretty awesome tbh. Probably less awesome more annoying if you're taking some kids mind ;) 

1 hour ago, Jamin said:

Haha tom. I could probably afford one Mickey mug with all the sweepstake money, bloody Disney.

Nice goons, you been before? It's pretty awesome tbh. Probably less awesome more annoying if you're taking some kids mind ;) 

Not been to the Paris one before, been to Florida twice, my daughter is dancing in some show, so a couple of the days will be taken up by rehearsals and the show itself, but we should have a good 3 days to explore and enjoy the park.

I'm back. Disneyland Paris was great but very hot and fucking knackering. We did pretty well to avoid long queues so my tip if you're staying at any of the Disney hotels is to make the most of the magic hours and fastpass. We rarely had to queue for more than 30mins.

Sweepstake money has been sent @Jamin.