World Cup 2018 Sweepstake!

Haha, sorry @tomakasatnav - was Petey's explanation the real story behind your name then? I swear we had a convo one late night about you being amazing at navigating city streets. Maybe I was high on luls.

No worries @gooner4life - £20 via Bank Transfer we agreed on, aye?

@Darren I can state for definite I was. XXL side. Who knew they were so comfy.

Sorry to all those who got pap teams (myself included!). You may still get a random prize! I'm in 3 different sweepstakes for this WC and got drawn Senegal, Egypt and Tunisia.

Bloody Affffricaaaa! *shakes fist*

1 hour ago, Jamin said:

Haha, sorry @tomakasatnav - was Petey's explanation the real story behind your name then? I swear we had a convo one late night about you being amazing at navigating city streets. Maybe I was high on luls.

Petey pretty much got it right! Sorry for taking up some of your memory with that story Petey. First week at Uni, two Toms. I was TomTom and the other was Glasses Tom (this was before I got glasses). We didn't see other Tom pretty much beyond the first week but TomTom became Satnav. I'm pretty hopeless at actual directions so the video was luls.

(Other nicknames given to me by the same friend during Uni were Sir Truffle and T Sizzle)

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

Saudi fucking Arabia. That’s. Tenner il never see again. Wish I’d just given it to a tramp in town. 

Unless they score a goal and all cry. Then get beaten 20-1. And miss a penalty. 

Atleast you are the first game though, plenty of chances to nab that tenner back. :)

I have no idea why I watched all of that video if I wasnt even in it?  Can't believe I missed joining. 

You look nothing like how I imagined @Jamin.  Isn't it strange how you think someone looks by just hearing their voice?  Like, I always thought @Wincho sounded really fat and he wasn't.  I picture @humdrum and Gooner as identical twins.   I had you down as big with a shaved head and jolly face.  Kagool.   You are a lot more handsome than I imagined.  :wub:

Anyway, let's all post pictures of ourselves so we can stop imagining!  I'll go first:

Mitchell1989.jpg.7bafb04fdafd7ceb2a71ffc0182ff1aa.jpg

Jamin - what the fuck is going on with your hair? It belongs on a glue sniffer

Also, have you and Laura just met? This had an air of ‘first date’ about it. If it was then I’m fairly confident you won’t be getting another

Right, I’m off again for a year or so - bye

7 hours ago, Wincho said:

Jamin - what the fuck is going on with your hair? It belongs on a glue sniffer

Also, have you and Laura just met? This had an air of ‘first date’ about it. If it was then I’m fairly confident you won’t be getting another

Right, I’m off again for a year or so - bye

bye x

Winner x2!

The David Beckham Award™

First free-kick scored: £10

(Golovin, Russia, theholyhogg) 

Fergie Time
First team to score in 90+ minutes (extra time doesn't count): £10

(Golovin, Russia, theholyhogg) 

I praise your decision to add that bit about open play for the outside of the box goal :sealclap:

now all i need to hear is the official time of the last goal was in the 89th minute lol. 

edit:

bugger u edited ur post, £30 quid just cause he picked an openening team. some pricks have all the luck. MO better bag a hattrick tomorrow, including goals from outside the box and a penalty, getting a red for taking his top off............