rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Harsin

Team Sonic Racing

3 hours ago, partious said:

Playing this on switch and I'm just wondering, did anyone else find the ring challenge stages borderline impossible? I rinsed Transformed on vita, wii u and steam but I can barely scrape a silver medal in the ring challenges in this, including the very first one.

The level of control you get over the vehicle just isn't up to what those stages are demanding, unless you're supposed to be an expert from 10 minutes after you start playing and encounter the first ring challenge.. It seems rather poorly balanced, maybe it was one of those cases where the difficulty was set by people who'd played the game for 10 hours a day for a year during development.

Just learning that there is a Sonic Racing game that can't be done by someone that rinsed Transformed is making me shake uncontrollably. 

On 20/04/2020 at 13:37, partious said:

Playing this on switch and I'm just wondering, did anyone else find the ring challenge stages borderline impossible? I rinsed Transformed on vita, wii u and steam but I can barely scrape a silver medal in the ring challenges in this, including the very first one.

The level of control you get over the vehicle just isn't up to what those stages are demanding, unless you're supposed to be an expert from 10 minutes after you start playing and encounter the first ring challenge.. It seems rather poorly balanced, maybe it was one of those cases where the difficulty was set by people who'd played the game for 10 hours a day for a year during development.

I’m wondering the same thing. Are you supposed to use mod pods? Or is there a character unlocked later on which suddenly makes the ring challenges doable?