E3 2018: Xbox E3 Briefing

Conference Review  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

This isn’t a game of who can close the most studios. Microsoft, apart from shuttering studios, have a long history of turning companies into one franchise studios. They renamed Black Tusk to The Coalition and we all know we’re not seeing anything from them that isn’t called Gears for ages.

Let's hope they don't do it again. Let's hope, as the company clearly in second place, they pull the stops out. Just like Sony had to.

Just now, TehStu said:

Let's hope they don't do it again. Let's hope, as the company clearly in second place, they pull the stops out. Just like Sony had to.

I certainly hope so. Playground making something non Forza is encouraging, even if it is probably Fable.

Actually, do you remember when Tomb Raider was about raiding tombs and not being a combination Rambo/Sam Fisher stealth murder ninja?

The weird thing about that is they doubled down on it in the sequal and seemingly in this. Everytime they show Lara emerging from the shadows to calmly slit someones throat or savagely stab them in the face - and I know they mean for me to find this SOO COOL - I just feel a bit queasy.