IGNORED

AV Out in Edge

choddo

You are kidding me? You must be? ok, does this make you feel all warm & cosy...

Hello readers. Today I'm quite excited. I can't tell you why but choddo.com has got a really exciting year up ahead. And also... no, you think I'm mad. But it's true. What is one to think about the month of February? It could have 29 days. It's more, yes, but then this is a year of leaping. This also makes it good that choddo.com will be all the better in spite of our recent difficulties.

But enough of that. I've been working. Hard. Really hard. It's funny but sometimes I wake up in the night and think if I didn't work so hard I might have 5 minutes to write this page so someone would actually want to read it, like Edge pay me to.

That's it. See you another month!

:(

I thought the whole of edge was wank this month.

Must have been a slow month or something.

I disagree, I thought this was a great month.

AV Out was good, it conveyed his excitement how he loves his job and doing what he does.

EDIT to change stupid unthought out(?!) sentence

I also loved the article about dichotomy between gamesplayers in the East and West, thought it was interesting and gave a great insight into the strange (to us WEsterners) way in which the Japanese play multiplayer games.

While I can appreciate Nagoshi's enthuasim, passion and hard working ethic, his comlumn bore me. It often takes me several attempts to read it. It sometimes feels a chore to do so.

Biffo is usually funny, Poole interesting and insightful. I have warmed to RedEye in the past year or so. I have found that many of his opinions reflect my own.

Hello readers. Today I'm quite excited. I can't tell you why but choddo.com has got a really exciting year up ahead. And also... no, you think I'm mad. But it's true. What is one to think about the month of February? It could have 29 days. It's more, yes, but then this is a year of leaping. This also makes it good that choddo.com will be all the better in spite of our recent difficulties.

But enough of that. I've been working. Hard. Really hard. It's funny but sometimes I wake up in the night and think if I didn't work so hard I might have 5 minutes to write this page so someone would actually want to read it, like Edge pay me to.

That's it. See you another month!

:lol:

:) that made me proper laff out loud - u got the weird randomness spot-on, but to be fair to the guy I'm sure his English is a lot better than your Japanese :P

And I personally love his column. He is the very reason I'm gonna learn Japanese after my degree, move to Japan, and work for him. He would be the best boss. Ever.

And he says he likes his booze. I'd like to see what kind of game idea we could come up with after a couple of joints :)

Every month I read that page, and every month I learn nothing, and I learn it in an entirely impenetrable style of writing. Why do Edge put up with it?

I think the overall genuine honesty of the guy comes through in spades. It doesn't matter if his English writing style is slightly inaccurate. The column intends to show the culture differences and the insides of a major company, all packaged up in a game related subject. And I think it succeeds.