Halo Infinite - MP OUT NOW - Campaign 08/12/21, no spoilers pls

Wallace

5 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Is the new Halo Elite pad based on the old elite so not got the share button and all the better bits of the new pad design!?

On the YT thumbnail it's got the share button in the middle?

That looks like the profile button, not the share button, so you can switch between controller profiles you create in the accessories app. If it is the profile button, it’s probably exactly the same model as the elite 2 controller.

30 minutes ago, reef said:

That looks like the profile button, not the share button, so you can switch between controller profiles you create in the accessories app. If it is the profile button, it’s probably exactly the same model as the elite 2 controller.

the bit where it has the same model name, and not “elite series 3”, is another giveaway.

We’ve literally done this multiple times ITT, but the game started development in 2015, the mid-gen upgrades weren’t even out yet, and next gen wasn’t even specs on paper, the most powerful PC Card then was still a GTX970, which is equivalent to Xbox One.

It’s not a ‘decision’ anyone made, their development was just so rocky it has taken six years to develop what looks like a pretty barebones open world, and last-gen isn’t even the cause of their problems, a fucked engine is.

Halo: Discover Cope

34 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Halo 5 is so shit. Does it get better? 3 AI team mates who do fuck all

I finished it recently and did really enjoy it tbh, some good missions towards the end. Big improvement on H4 for me

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

Halo 5 is so shit. Does it get better? 3 AI team mates who do fuck all

After the first mission it gets really dull for a while then picks up again. The squad dynamics remain shit for the entire duration though.

It has two stand out missions, as good as the anything in the franchise.

I liked it more than Halo 2 at any rate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife just said "what do you want for you birthday?" "Nothing" I said. "But you'll have to have something" she said. Then I opened my emails...That'll do me fine. What better for my birthday than being invited to something that will make me feel old, slow and out of touch. Bring it on.

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Did the last one allow you to party up? Hoping to have a session with some mates on Friday. Also hoping we can play against bots together because it'll be quite boring losing to MLGs over and over.

Yes

• Kryptonian changed the title to Halo Infinite - MP OUT NOW - Campaign 08/12/21, no spoilers pls