IGNORED

Halo Infinite - MP OUT NOW - Campaign 08/12/21, no spoilers pls

Wallace

3 hours ago, Stanley said:

Have you tried turning the bots AI up to ‘Spartan’ ? Omg. 

Sounds like a good suggestion before the MP servers come back!

Edit: Not what I was expecting, I went almost all of 20 minutes without getting killed. Maybe I chose the wrong setting?

1 hour ago, BeeJay said:

Sounds like a good suggestion before the MP servers come back!

Edit: Not what I was expecting, I went almost all of 20 minutes without getting killed. Maybe I chose the wrong setting?

Hmm not sure, maybe I’m just crap! Actually I think I had it on ODST - I just found the default setting a bit on the easy side. 

3 minutes ago, Strafe said:

What’s the reflect thing that lets you punch back grenades I keep reading about? Is it a power up or how do you do it?

It's the repulsor and yes, it's a pick up. I need to have more of a play with it. It seems like really good fun.

6 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I’ve only seen two maps, nothing with vehicles. I assume there’s no way to select a map?

That latest map was only put in the mix tonight, but I think it’s only available during the multiplayer hours.

If you want to try it out, the next time is 1am - 5am.

9 minutes ago, JPL said:

That latest map was only put in the mix tonight, but I think it’s only available during the multiplayer hours.

Well I’m working from home tomorrow so it would be rude not to…

3 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Well I’m working from home tomorrow so it would be rude not to…

I’ll probably be up at that time as well if you fancy teaming up? My gamertag is gingerism

11 minutes ago, JPL said:

Is that Behemoth? The one with a Warthog and Mongoose? I had a game of Slayer using it just now.

4 minutes ago, Dapple said:

Is that Behemoth? The one with a Warthog and Mongoose? I had a game of Slayer using it just now.

That’s the one. I’ve been working all day, so not had chance to play it yet. I’m going to try and get on for a few goes later.

They made the vehicles much faster, which is something I've been wanting for a while, they became a liability in battle ever since the series starting increasing character mobility, rather than a cool aspect of the sandbox.

I think in 5 a player on foot could outpace most vehicles using their movement tech.

52 minutes ago, RubberJohnny said:

They made the vehicles much faster, which is something I've been wanting for a while, they became a liability in battle ever since the series starting increasing character mobility, rather than a cool aspect of the sandbox.

I think in 5 a player on foot could outpace most vehicles using their movement tech.

I was thinking about how the spartan abilities (grapple and repulsor) make vehicles much less useful now, hadn't really thought about the speed of vehicles but I guess that's part of the balance. 

I hadn't really thought about how much I missed vehicles in 4v4 Halo, I think that was a big part of why last night landed so well. 

I wish I was strong willed enough to skip the upcoming betas and tests, to just sail along on the hype that I'm feeling until launch day. 

• Kryptonian changed the title to Halo Infinite - MP OUT NOW - Campaign 08/12/21, no spoilers pls