Halo Infinite - Now Q3 2021

Wallace

It is absolutely disgusting that I've not been invited to this. Me, a man who has sent several letters to some of the lesser British Videogame podcasts saying "stop having a go at Halo 5 the multiplayer is the best it's ever been." A man who has finished all of the single player campaigns on Legendary. A man who fought a ten year war with a friend over Halo Reach that has culminated in a coop playthrough over the last two months that has turned my mate into believing Reach is excellent. 

It might be because I'm not on the Xbox Insider program. Is it that? 

45 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

t might be because I'm not on the Xbox Insider program. Is it that? 

It is. Just last week someone mentioned in the game pass thread that there was a beta incoming and anyone interested better sign up to the insider program. I did so last week, received invitation this morning

29 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

It is. Just last week someone mentioned in the game pass thread that there was a beta incoming and anyone interested better sign up to the insider program. I did so last week, received invitation this morning

Ah balls. So you had to be on the Xbox Insider and the Halo Insider? 

2 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

Ah balls. So you had to be on the Xbox Insider and the Halo Insider? 

Oh sorry, I didn't realize those were two different things. No I meant the Halo Insider thing. That's what I signed up for. 

12 minutes ago, Thor said:

So, it is this just going to be multiplayer maps, or will it show some element of what the game is actually about?

Just multiplayer. It’ll be cool to try out the new grapple hook thing though.

I'm in, although I away for most of the weekend, so I'm hoping there isn't a staggering of letting people in and I get to play some on Thursday. I wonder if it was stacked towards people who are still playing Halo 5 Multiplayer.

12 minutes ago, metallicfrodo said:

I wonder if it was stacked towards people who are still playing Halo 5 Multiplayer.

I've been playing most nights throughout July and I've not had an invite so I suspect not! #notbitter

Haven't fired up Halo 5 in years since finishing the campaign on Legendary solo. Not even on XsX to see how it looked. I have played the MCC a few times but not that much, just a few levels here and there. So they're definitely not looking at that.

Lol at the people on there saying they have only seen major influencers getting invites and not ‘regular’ gamers. Well, who are they gonna see on social media? A major influencer they watch or Barry from Colchester? 

39 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

Finally, some respect for being a Halo veteran.

Halo insiders booking the best seat on the sofa and waiting for the Beta to start:

Reveal hidden contents

I signed up to the insider last week. I got my invite last night / early this morning. 

I had to search my inbox for insider as it wasnt immediately obvious that I had an invite. 

I would have been pi55ed if I didn't get in on this as halo is the only game I play online - albeit a few hours per month. 

Woooooo

3 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

Lol at the people on there saying they have only seen major influencers getting invites and not ‘regular’ gamers. Well, who are they gonna see on social media? A major influencer they watch or Barry from Colchester? 

I love Barry from Colchester’s YouTube channel. 

1 hour ago, squirtle said:

I'm moving house this weekend. Thank god I did not get an invite. 

I’ve got a spare if you want it?