IGNORED

Trials Rising

Omizzay

I'm actually not sure if we can say! There was an NDA we had to click through. It feels a little easier, but that might be some slowdown due to pre-release jankiness. Still not easy enough for me to get past more than two extreme checkpoints though. Structure is more like any other extreme sports game - world map, specific goals on courses etc. There's lootboxes but it's all cosmetic stuff. Still a chore opening them. Mostly though, it's more trials. Feels a little more grounded than fusion in that there's less wacky shit happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the OP so people can add rllmukers who used to compete back in the Trials Fusion days (most of whom I am assuming will be competing in Trials Rising).  Make sure you get adding and let me know if you want to be included in the list.

5 hours ago, Omizzay said:

I have updated the OP so people can add rllmukers who used to compete back in the Trials Fusion days (most of whom I am assuming will be competing in Trials Rising).  Make sure you get adding and let me know if you want to be included in the list.

Me please!

45gb download is a bit of a pisstake innit. 

8 hours ago, Omizzay said:

Add me up, stefcha / stefcha

9 hours ago, Omizzay said:

Get us added man, cheers. DorkSirjur on PS4

I used a code on xbox.com and it does its usual thing, will download to home xbox and so on. Thing is, my home xbox is my godson's xbox, and its not showing up in any of my lists on my xbox. Have I fucked it? I only redeemed the code online because it's a pain in the arse typing it out on the machine :facepalm: 

edit: Fucking typical, after spending 45 minutes trying to work it out and eventually giving up and posting this folorn message, it just shows up for no reason whatsoever in the "install" list. Trolling me already.