Trials Rising

9 hours ago, peeveen said:

DLC content works just like "normal" game content: it's licensed to your account, and also your home console, meaning you can sign your account in anywhere and access the content, and any account can access the content on your home console.

I've never bought anything from the xbox store as a gift, but the "buy as a gift" link should be there (just under the "buy" button) on anything in the store.

Thanks, just bought it as a gift.

I like working rout s out for myself without watching replays but I feel like I'm missing something with this Smush. I'm about 3 seconds off and can see possibly 1.5 seconds of efficiency savings but not sure where the extra 1.5 seconds comes from, so I'll have to come back to it again.

7 hours ago, BeeJay said:

I like working rout s out for myself without watching replays but I feel like I'm missing something with this Smush. I'm about 3 seconds off and can see possibly 1.5 seconds of efficiency savings but not sure where the extra 1.5 seconds comes from, so I'll have to come back to it again.

It’s always a good idea to watch the replays of top times and race against some ghosts. You can quickly see what works well and what you might be able to improve on. Often there can be shortcuts that shave off seconds you might have missed, or important little techniques etc that shave off milliseconds here and there (and they all add up)!

I’d definitely advise racing a top ghost or one you can challenge yourself with. Straight away, you’ll see where you can make improvements on a track or where you are already faster. I started out playing Trials on 360 racing @Dark Soldier and pretty much learnt most of what I know from him! :) 

I don't have a lot of time this week to devote to this, but I was determined to get under 44s on Smush Inc., which I just about managed.

43.934s

Spoiler

Nice run man!

Almost had 42secs flat but I tried to wheelie over the finishing ramp for no reason at all and lost it! Lol. Does anyone else do that? On a really good run then just do some proper random shit for no reason whatsoever? 

Smush Inc - 42.857