Super impressed with the Guilty Gear  quarter finals comentators they both are great.

BBTag finals were ok but I couldnt  barely understand whats going on!  I feel old!

Now catching up  GG semifinals and then Tekken  before the last day live stream!

33 minutes ago, Skull Commander said:

Pity some of these aren't coming to Xbox one. I guess the Japanese audience just isn't there. 

All videogames which are predominantly focused on online multiplayer should be multiplatform with cross-platform multiplayer. Fighting Games are a niche enough genre without splitting the player base further.

It didnt help that microsoft decided that the xbox 360 fighting sticks were not going to be compatible with the XBOX ONE!!

So many cocky policies!!!. Sony it is the same with their anti cross-platform crap. It will bite them back eventually.

I would love to use my PS4 for fighting games but it seems people have moved to PC with anything that is not SF and maybe Tekken.

I can’t imagine how fighting games have found their homes on PCs these days. Madness!  From SF2/MK on the 16bit era to VF/Tekken on the ‘first’ Next Gen era fighters have been flagship games on the console.  Now the likes of CoD and BF are probably in their place which is quite funny considering they originated from the world of PC gaming. 

It is a shame that PC components are so pricey these days as it would probably be my main stay gaming platform (apart from switch ;)). 

7 hours ago, joffocakes said:

A new trailer for Fighting EX Layer updates, including a future arcade version. Surprising reveal near the end too...

Is no one else playing this? I can be training with ranked search on for ages and not find a single match.

I'm terrible at it - it seems even more frantic than SF - but it's got a lot of heart and a great look to it.

Happy about the ongoing support.

As a Tekken outsider I find the footsie movement jerky and unnatural. Probably because it is the most realistic looking of the current fighting games.

But it is enjoyable to watch on a casual level.

Last night I literally had no idea what was going on on the BBtag finals .

Just played a match on the switch open beta of DBZ. Never played this game before. WTF just happened to me? Looks amazing but completely impenetrable!  Does anyone know if there is an option to just have a match against a bot or somewhere it explains newbies just what the fuck is going on?!?!

ive been suitably scared back off into Octopath......

15 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

Just played a match on the switch open beta of DBZ. Never played this game before. WTF just happened to me? Looks amazing but completely impenetrable!  Does anyone know if there is an option to just have a match against a bot or somewhere it explains newbies just what the fuck is going on?!?!

ive been suitably scared back off into Octopath......

Is there not an option to play practice or the story mode?

They both have tutorials to get you in the swing of things.