IGNORED

Antstream - It's Netflix for Games!

jon_cybernet

14 minutes ago, Tee 1000 said:

Mmm, bizarre . Mine is always perfect and my connection speed is only 80mb. Are u based in Europe ? 

Until the end of October, yes.

9 minutes ago, Tee 1000 said:

Is it easy to install a program on any laptop to record gameplay footage? I could give it a go if it's fairly easy. I have never streamed anything but might be cool to give it a go . I have windows 10 laptop 

Its built into Windows 10 - Game Bar. Just press Win-G to open Game Bar and there’s options there.

There doesn’t seem to be a new version or a tab. No tabs at all for anything, in fact. Just buttons at the top same as always for home, search and settings, and rows of stuff starting with “play again”.

1 hour ago, deKay said:

There doesn’t seem to be a new version or a tab. No tabs at all for anything, in fact. Just buttons at the top same as always for home, search and settings, and rows of stuff starting with “play again”.

Me using the word tab was a bad description. Mine has the usual rows of games but now I have a row called new games 

DeKay, if you go into options can you see a field called Region which tells you what geographical server region you are connected to?

If it says auto, try manually selecting UK South. 

I wonder if it is automatically connecting to another one, perhaps the west Europe ones (which are in Amsterdam I think, perhaps closer to you than where the UK South ones are).

8 hours ago, catinthehat said:

To be fair, you’re not actually subscribed, are you?

No, but I was able to use it past the cancellation date. Until I mentioned it here...

I wasn’t complaining.

10 hours ago, deKay said:

No, but I was able to use it past the cancellation date. Until I mentioned it here...

I wasn’t complaining.

The million dollar question is , will you resubscribe? Was it good enough for you to pledge another tenner for another month?

I tried those both those recording software programs recommended here but unfortunately my laptop is far too shit to be able to record and play at the same time. The cpu couldn't cope, I think I need some new hardware cause it was hardly a very demanding task 

14 hours ago, deKay said:

No. Maybe at some point in the future, but not for a while.

If they ever sort out the glitching (which I don't think they'll be able to) I'd probably use it the same way I use Now TV. Chuck a tenner at it, cram six months worth of films into a month and then go back to it in several months time. I'd also want a bigger selection of Amstrad games as I've no real interest in playing the Spectrum or C64 versions of games I owned growing up (unless they're exclusives of course).

1 hour ago, Rex Grossman said:

I thought the point was that YouTubers such as yourself were getting it free.

You must be reconsidering your decision to become a YouTuber now.

Well I did get a few days for free as befitting my YouTube “fame”.

Just now, Anne Summers said:

And now I own you. Forever. 

I know you're joking, but that really doesn't help dispel the notion that gamers have about the perceived relationships youtubers/ game journalists have with games companies.